part 4

Jiwoo completely abandoned me as soon as somebody opened the door.

I almost ran straight into the chest of a tall, handsome young man with long, disheveled hair. I was caught up in his gaze for a split second before remembering my manners.

"Hello, my name is Min Y/n. It's nice to meet you. Thank you guys for sharing your home with me while I wait for the renovation in my loft to be completed." I bowed towards him.

He was so handsome.. His body was so built. His skin was tan. His eyes glistened and his hair hung in his face. His chiseled jawline was piercing. Grey sweatpants were her weakness.

What am I thinking? I've managed to stay single for the last 3 years after my ex-fiance, no one handsome face is gonna change that. This one is really cute though. Damn. I guess he really is 'international Playboy' Jeon Jungkook.

My ex-fiance had left me because he couldn't handle living in the shadow of my success. We were together for 4 years and it had been 3 years since we had separated, but the wound always felt new with every new accomplishment I spent alone. Ever since my last relationship, I swore off love until I felt whole again. Hopefully, this would be the last time that wound would be reopened since I was ending my culinary career here in Seoul.

"Ah, hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you. Hoseok wasn't able to tell us very much about you, so we hope to get to know you."

I was pulled out of my thoughts and pulled into the group by 6 other men that were known internationally as pop stars. I was a bit star struck, to say the least. As a young girl, I had been a BTS fan myself, and still was. Even though I was nearly as famous as an idol myself, there was no amount of fame that could have prepared me to meet BTS.

"It's nice to meet you, Y/n. I'll show you to your space once you get introduced to everybody. Are those your bags? Jungkook and I will move them to your room, take your time," Namjoon hurriedly explained. He grabbed my bags and threw some at Jungkook and dragged him along to my room to drop off mystuff.