part 33

"Is he awake?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, but... he doesn't seem to be in any type of mood to talk about it.. IU called him while I was standing there with him. He just started to look really angry then he left to get dressed and go to the studio," I explain.

The living area was silent.

Nobody really knew how to approach the subject now.

"Namjoon, maybe you should talk to him yourself," I suggested.

"Well, Bang PD will be here soon, so he'll give us some direction first," he resigned.

The afternoon quickly went by as we all lounged around, now doing nothing.

Bang PD came by to explain to them he was doing damage control with the press and that he had cancelled all filming and postponed the VLIVES.

Having nothing to do come evening time, I had decided I had enough of Jungkook's silence. He had locked himself in his room after hours in the studio. He had even avoided Bang PD and lunch.

It was 7 PM.

I texted my secretary, Mr. Soon.

I clicked my phone off and left my room to knock on Jungkook's door

He doesn't answer.

I lean with my back to his door

This guy is so stubborn. Can't he see he's worrying everybody? Why won't he at least let us reach out to him?

Suddenly the door opens and I'm falling backwards, catching he and I both off guard as Jungkook catches my fall.

"J-Jungkook! Finally," I sigh as I barge into his room before he can reject, after I gain my balance and he lets go of me. After surveying the room, it's clear he has just been lying in bed the whole time.

"What's going on?" He asks, as if he's not the one isolating himself.

"I'm hungry. Everybody is doing their own thing or has already eaten. Will you go with me so I don't have to.. eat alone?" I asked, suddenly shy once hearing the words come out of my mouth. There's a great pause between us.