part 25

I couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook's strong arm around my waist from earlier. It was like he turned from shy bunny Jungkook to international playboy Jungkook in seconds. It almost scared me that he was so capable of switching it up on me like that.

I caught myself liking the idea of his attention, but I quickly remembered that he had a girlfriend and that I had a solemn vow of being single, essentially. It was nice to have what felt like a friend during this time, at least. Even if this friend was someone I was had a tiny crush on.

Who doesn't have a crush on BTS, though? It's harmless.

I looked around the dressing room and checked the time.

Ah, it's going to be cold outside and I didn't even bring a jacket earlier.

It was getting late and I was exhausted, knowing we have a full day of filming tomorrow as well. I felt like I was falling asleep standing up as I was waiting for everybody to get their belongings together and change and decided to just shut my eyes on the little sofa while nobody noticed.

Jiwoo will come get me when everyone is ready to go.

Just like that I fell asleep on the sofa and began to dream.

-

(Author's Note: This whole sequence is a dream, and will be in italics!)

"Y/n, wake up," your mother called out gently to you.

"Suho is here, today is the day," your father said.

You woke up in your old bedroom at your parents villa in Seoul. The room was all white with light spilling in from the floor to ceiling windows.

You look over to see a wedding dress hanging on your closet door, and Suho at your bedroom door frame while your parents sat at the foot of your bed, eagerly awaiting to give you away to your childhood sweetheart.

It was the wedding dress you had picked out when you were engaged to be married.

In a daze, you get up and walk towards Suho, taking his outstretched hand.

Suddenly you're in the dress that was hanging on your closet door and you're both running down a hallway that seems never ending.

Suho looks back at you and smiles, but soon his smile turns into a devilish grin and the warm feeling in your heart from before drops and everything feels cold.

You are no longer following him, but being pulled towards a door you are getting an ominous feeling from.

Still in your wedding dress, he manages to drag you through the door where you're barraged by paparazzi who are bombarding you while Suho begins to yell at you. Your dress gets trampled and torn amidst all the chaos.

This is a nightmare, you think to yourself.

You put your hands to your ears to block out the yelling and shut your eyes so the paparazzi's flash doesn't blind you, and suddenly a figure grabs you and pulls you out and away from the crowd just as you start crying.

The tears stream down your face as you look up at the person who just rescued you from living your nightmare again.

Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook and his bunny smile.

You both are transported to the beach, where your now tattered wedding dress seems to have turned into a beautiful, long, pink dress

The ocean breeze is blowing your hair back as Jungkook takes both of your hands and smiles at you.

"Y/n, I love you," he said as his hands let go of yours to cup your face.

He leaned in slowly to kiss you, but your lips never met.