part 44

author's note: 
I'm bringing in Yoongi's POV and we're going to start with flashbacks and finish with present day time! This is going to be split into two parts.
-

Yoongi was sitting at the breakfast table, barely awake, surrounded by 5 of the 6 other guys of BTS.

They were all waiting for Jungkook to arrive to the house before Hoseok had some news to announce.

Yoongi watched with his eyes drooped as Jin cooked breakfast and everybody else bounced around the table, talking and eating as food was coming available.

Soon Jungkook came through the doorway and Hoseok lit up when he saw him.

"Jungkook! You're here. Finally, now that everybody is here I can tell you guys that my sister is flying in late tonight with a friend. They're going to be staying here for a while, so we need to clean up the space as well- PD nim's orders, he has had people in and out of the house all day setting up a private space for them. They're flying in from America and landing tonight-" Hoseok got cut off my Taehyung's excitement.

"A friend? Is it a girl friend? Why are they staying here? Is she pretty? How is Jiwoo? How does Jiwoo know her? What are-"

"Tae! Stop, let Hobi finish," Jimin exasperated.

Yoongi chuckled under his breath as he picked at the food while listening to Hoseok.

"Anyway, they're staying here because her friend is actually here to work with us. PD nim wants us to record a series of VLIVE videos with her because she is a popular celebrity chef who is opening a restaurant in Seoul and featuring a 7-course meal inspired by BTS. She has also been a good friend of Jiwoo's since they were kids," Hoseok finishes.

"But wait, hyung, how come you don't know her?" Taehyung questions.

"I barely remember her as a kid. She was very little. Also she and her family spent most of their time in America, but she is Korean. Jiwoo kept in touch and would visit them often. She's a year or so older than Jungkook, I think, but I haven't seen her since she was 8! So when Jiwoo told me she is a chef now, I was very surprised, honestly, and that's all I know," Hoseok explained in an exasperated tone.

"A chef, huh? I wonder if her food will be better than Jin's?" Namjoon pondered.

"How could you even wonder that. My food is made with love for you guys," Jin retorted.

"Can you guys pass the meat," Yoongi muttered under his breath, barely awake.

"Anyway, let's eat! We need the energy and sustenance to practice later. Fighting!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Yoongi groaned out load as he ate and made a funny crying face at Hoseok. 

"Why do you torture us," he muttered.

-

After practice, Yoongi was having to drag Taehyung and Jimin out of their rooms to help clean the house as they awaited their guest and Jiwoo. It was hard enough practicing til late in the evening and then having to come home and clean as well.

Why couldn't we have hired somebody to do this...

Once they were finally done (as clean as 7 guys could possibly get a house), they all settle down to relax in the living room. Yoongi started to browse his phone when he came across GFRIEND's Instagram.

He sighed as he saw his ex there. It had been a really long time. Seriously. They dated when they were both in high school, both about to join their respective groups as trainees. It had been at least 5 years since they spoke to each other last. The only other time before that was when Yoongi broke up with her right before they debuted in 2013.