Reunited

(Y/N) POV

"Abby, come on out," I call for my little sister.

"Go away!" She yells back

"Come on Abby, what happened?" I ask confused

"Nothing happened!" She yelled back

"(Y/N) give her some space," Max tells me

"Max, you didn't see her face, she was crying dam it!" I say frustrated

"I understand, but this isn't the way to go about this," Max tells me.

"Well how do I go about this then, Mr. Smarty pants," ask Max

"Give her some space, my sister does the same thing. It's best just to leave them alone," Max tells me

"Ok, but I'll let you know, I don't think it's ok to leave an upset person alone," I tell him my opinion

"Yea, yea, I'm sure your right," Max waves me off.

"(U/N)!"

"(U/N)!"

"Please get up (U/N)" a voice yells my name as I regain my consciousness. I could feel that my body felt really light. I couldn't see much, but it slowly comes into the picture. I was hanging, from the top of a building. I suddenly remember what lead up to this point and I instantly lookup. I see a beautiful Angel, who is holding my arm for dear life. It took me a few minutes to realize it wasn't a real angel. Instead, even better, it was my cute little bluenette, Liz.

"(U/N)! I can't hold on," she says as she struggles. She had just saved my life, if not for her, I certainly would have fallen to my death. I scramble to take hold of the building to make it easier for her. Once I did that I started to climb, little by little. As I did this we were dead silent.

Once both of us were safely over the railing, we both fell on the floor exhausted. We laid there for a while until reality set in. At the same time, we both rolled over to see each other. We spent a good 2 minutes just looking at each other

"Is that really you, Liz?" I ask in disbelieve

"Yea," she says grimly

I start to crawl over to her, and once I reached her, I wrapped my arms around her.

"(U/N)! What are you doin--," she starts to say before she hears me start to cry.

"You're here! You're safe," I say as I cry both tears of joy and sadness

"I couldn't protect either of you, not Jenn, and not even you who has been right in front of me this whole time...Liz I missed you so damn much," I say as I let all my emotions out

"(U/N), please don't force yourself, I know no one will love me for who I am," Liz says as she starts crying herself.

"So now that you have to meet me, you can leave me without feeling guilty, I mean after all, who would ever love an ugly splat in this world," Liz says as more tears out. I respond by kissing her.

She seemed surprised, but she slowly got into it.

"Does that answer you, I don't care about anything other then you. You are the only one I really love. And nothing will change that. If you want to push me away, do it. But know this, I will always love you," I tell her in a serious tone.

"(U/N), I know it will be the best for you....but why does it hurt so much! Whenever I think about you hating me, my heart feels like it is dead. I can't bare it! Even if it will make you happier, I can't stand thinking that you'll leave me. I'm scared, (U/N). If you leave, I have nothing else. I wanted to end this all before you actually left me. Dying is less painful then you leaving me. So please, don't leave. Please hold me, please kiss me. Please be there for me. I can't stand the thought of you leaving...I can't live with it. But I also can't live with being a burden to you, (U/N). So please, (U/N), I don't know what to do!" Liz cries in frustration

"I will never leave you, I will love you no matter what, and nothing can change that. You are the only one, I want to spend my life with. Only you. So please, don't think about leaving this world," I say holding her tighter.

"(U/N)," she says

"Liz, I love you more than you know," I say as my eyes start to dry up.

"I love you too," she says still crying. I tighten my arms, no one will take her away from me. Not even God, and if he tries...I will slay him.

"Get off the roof you two! I'll let you know I'll be reviewing security footage, and handing it into the principle. You two well surely be suspended!" the teacher who met me in the stairways yells has he finally made it up all the stairs. We stayed as we were, for a few more moment.

"You know, you shouldn't assume things when you don't know the whole story," I say to the teacher has I stood up. I helped Liz up and we walked toward the teacher.

"Does this school support bullying?" I ask looking the teacher straight in his eyes.

"Of course not, however, we also don't support whores," he says with a smirk while looking at Liz. Liz looked down ashamed.

"I see," I say with a straight face as I grab Liz's hand and try to walk past him.

"No you don't, you broke the rules. Now, if you don't want me to report this to the office, you'll hand her over to me and leave," he says smiling

I smirk,"no way,"

"Well then, your only a kid who was in a game for 2 years. You're weak," the teacher says

"Really, do you know who I was?" I say getting into a fighting stance

"I don't know and I don't care," he says preparing for a fight

"Well, I was the Lightning Swordsmen," I say, knowing it wouldn't mean much to him

"Hahahahaha, are enough kidding me, you, are the player who supposedly cleared the game," teacher laughed at me

"Yep, and this is the reason," I say has I do roundhouse kick to his chest. He wasn't expected as he was to busy laughing. He was sent flying to the floor, and me and Liz made our escape.

As we ran out of school, I finally told her.

"My name, it's (Y/N)," I tell her stopping for a second.

"(Y/N), what a handsome name. I guess you should know my name now," Liz says as I blush a bit from her compliment.

"My name is Kate,"

(A/N): finally reunited! What if I had told we,(the readers), have known Liz's name for months. I'm not joking. If you remember, I revealed her name in a nightmare she had back in SAO. Anyway, I hope you are enjoying this book. Do you like chapters like this that show a lot of emotion and is dragged out a bit? Because it will happen more in the future, but in this series of chapters it's is more needed. There is nothing worse than an author trying to create a sad moment but it isn't sad at all. I tried very hard, to develop these characters to the point where you care about them. Of course, I focus on some more than others. I really wanted to show how (Y/N) was mentally and emotionally hurt from the absence of Liz and the death of Jenn. So I hope, I'm not creating a sad moment that makes you feel nothing. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story and have a good day!