Alfheim Online

OK, so I did something stupid again and deleted the whole part by accident...whoops. So this will be a shortened version of what I had. Trust me I'm thrilled with myself. So I'm doing to be very brief about some of the stuff and expect a shorter part because if it's any longer my mentality will be pushed.

I walked home and talked to Abby about Kate. She seemed very excited that I was making some moves on a girl. After I went upstairs and packed the AmuSphere and went out again.

I swing by The Kimberly household to pick up Kate. When I did, Linda was a bit difficult. I convinced her to let Kate go to a friend's house with me until 10. With just one good night's sleep, Kate looks much better then she had yesterday.

We walked to Carters(Punisher) house and he let me in. He then led us to a game room with beds and high-end PCs. Himiko(Jam) was very excited to meet Kate in real life. The rest of the gang introduced themselves to Kate. After we explained that Asuna is one of the people who didn't wake up after SAO ended and that she was reported to have been in ALO.

When We went to enter ALO when I noticed there were only 4 beds with 2 Amupheres each on them. I guess we had to share. I lay down and Liz lays down next to me. I say link start

I was meet with a very familiar start screen as colours flew by me. Suddenly I was meet with a screen that says welcome to Alfheim Online. Then a female voice asks me to choose my gender and then a username.

I looked at the female button and went to push it....haha joking. I choose the male button and put it in my SAO username into the name box.

After I was brought to the character creator screen. It had 8 races and the ones that appealed to me the most were two options. I'd like to maintain my play style from SAO, so being agile is important. So according to the descriptions of the races, Cat Sith or Sylph is my best bet. And since I don't want cat ears, Sylph is it.

I customize my character the way I want and finally hit enter. I'm suddenly thrown into the world. And the first thing I do is land on my face on the pavement. I didn't fall far, about a metre or two. But it hurt...in SAO nothing hurt, so I guess that's a change.

The first thing I did was check to see the logout button was there, it was. I went into my inventory to see if I get any beginner items and I see a bunch of question marks. What's this? I scroll through everything to see its the same. Hmm.

I go into the skill tap and see its the same there too.

Well I better message the crew, I say as I type Punisher's name into a friend request and send it.

Ok, time to wait I guess.

(A/N): whoopsie, the story was 1045 words long before we even entered ALO. I deleted the whole story when I typed link start. 😅 my bad. Anyway hope you enjoyed the last half. Hopefully, I don't do this anymore. The first time was Wattpad's fault but this one is on me. See you next time