Sylph Leader Sakuya

(Y/N) POV

As soon as I sent a friend request to Punisher, he added me. He then starts texting

"What race did you choose?" He asks

"Sylph, I'm in an area with some giant towers," I reply

"I see, we met up with Kirito yesterday in a neutral city, called Legrue. Anyway, ask someone to point you in the direction of the world tree and fly to it," he types out

"Fly!?" I type back

"O my, I forgot you're a noobie, pretend you have wing and use them," He replies. Very instructive I think to myself

"Ok," I type

I look around and this game is clearly a good looking one. I walk around looking st the different items and shops. At least, until I turned a corner and bumped into someone forcing them to fall.

"I'm sorry, are you alright," I say looking at a busty woman. She was for sure an important person, as multiple guards got in the path between us.

"I'm fine, I should have been paying closer attention," She says getting up. She looked quite mature and had dark green waist-length hair. She appeared to be wearing a kimono.

"All good, would you happen to know where the great tree or whatever is? I'm new to the game and I'd like to meet up with some friends, they told me to head there!" I ask her through the guards

"Why yes, I do. I know where the world tree is, but it's a rather dangerous journey for a new player. I myself was just about to head in that direction for an important meeting. My name is Sakuya, the leader of the Sylph race. If you would like to tag along to learn the basics we would be splendid to have you," She tells me making her way through the guards.

I notice she is rather tall," Thanks so much, I wouldn't want to slow you down, I don't even know how to fly yet," I say scratching my head.

"It's rather simple, I'll show you what to do," She says as she goes behind me

"First you want to move this and think of them as wings," she says pressing on my upper spine. It felt very good, to say the least...get your head out of the gutter (Y/N). Think of wings....what kind of wings???

Dragon ones...bug ones...airplanes!? I don't know!

Wings...wings...wings... Nothing

"I got nothing," I say in disappointment.

"I'll show you mine then," she says as I turn around to look at her back. I found my eyes wanting to trail down her perfect figure. But I kept them up where they should be. Suddenly a pair of green wings sprouted from now where. Ok now I see, I know what to think of. I start thinking again.

It goes quiet for a little while. My head starts to redden as I hold my breath and push, push!

"There you go!" She says. As soon as she does I'm thrusted forward at an insane speed. In a flash I found my head buried in the wall of one of the giant towers. I get my head out to see Sakuya laughing historically.

"Never have I seen someone travel so fast! Nor try so hard to gain access to their wings," She says

"I'll let you know I'm still a noob," I say pouting.

"O I know," she says walking away, "you coming or what?"

"Yea I'm coming," I say

"So is this your first login?" She asks

"Yea, first game with the AmuSphere," I say

"O, it's your first time in full dive VR," she says