Chapter 6

I walk towards the gym and text Riko the practice game details once the coach gave me the details, gym number, date and time. I pop my head in, "Hello! I'm just going to get changed boys won't be too long!" I call out.

"Okay, Kurosawa!" Hyuga says looking at me. 

I go to the changing room and change out of my uniform to a casual outfit, or tracksuit cropped light blue bottom and a cropped white hoodie. I walk into the gym carrying my folders, "By the way, I just saw Riko and she was skipping... She looked rather cute," I put my folders on my usual chair and walk to the boys.

"S...Skipping?!" Hyuga questions, "W...Who are we playing again?!"

Riko skips in, "Hello, everybody! You're going to love our manager, she's the greatest," Riko praises and I giggle at her words, "We've got a practice match with Kaijo High School who has a member of the Generation of Miracles," She grins.

"HUH?!" Most of the team questions.

"Quit being babies, you guys battling against each other isn't showing me all that much. I need to see what you'll be like against a member of a team that is known to be strong... Almost monsters," I look at them, "You going to back out and make me regret telling my father he picked a great school or you going to do your manager proud?"

"We'll do you proud Juri!" Riko says and smiles at me, "We'll be using the first years in the match," She adds.

"Prove I'm putting my trust in the right guy," I look up at Taiga who nods.

"Are they strong?" Furihata asks.

"They're a powerful school of national class, taking part in the inter-high tournament every year," Hyuga says and looks at me, "Are you serious, Kaijo High with the first years?"

"Don't question me Hyuga," I say and fold my arms, "They have blondie, Ryouta Kise."

"The rumoured model?" Hyuga asks.

"Please say he's rumoured to his face, the baby will cry," I smirk at the Captain of the group.

"KYAAA!" I turn to see a line of girls piling around the stage around and out of the door.

"What?! Why is there such a crowd?!" Riko asks annoyed.

I follow the line to the stage and see familiar blonde hair, "Idiot," I mumble and walk to the basketball's, I smirk and spin throwing it to the blondie and watch it smack him in the face causing him to fall over. The girls squeal and turn to me as I walk to them, "Get out before a basketball meets each and every one of your fucking disgusting faces," I glare at the girls, "You're not a member of the team so out!" 

"Scary!~" They complain.

"Hey, hey, it's okay right?" A familiar voice says, "Just wait 5 minutes and I'll be free."

"You come here and we wait for you? Doesn't work like that, OUT!!" I yell the girls run out then I shut the door then I turn to blondie, "Let me pummel that model face of yours and I'll feel perfectly fine," I smirk, I step forward by Mitobe and Izuki hold me back.

"I never knew... Our manager was so scary," Hyuga says.

"Don't anger her," Tetsuya says and bows a little to Ryouta, "Nice to meet you again and I suggest you pray."

"Why are you here? You're upsetting Juri," Hyuga says walking to me and pats my head, "Calm down, everything's okay," He smiles at me and I lightly shake Mitobe and Izuki off me.

"Well, when I heard the next opponent was Seirin. I remembered it was the school Kurocchi joined and then our coach mentioned Juricchi's name and I just had to come to say hi!" He says with a smile and looks at Tetsuya, "Since we were the ones getting along the best in middle school, right Kurocchi?"