Chapter 41

Flashback - Dream

"Bye Kurosawa-Chan, thank you for coming over to help with the project," An elementary school friend said, "Where are your parents?"

"They aren't far from here," I smiled, "Bye," I waved and ran off to where I was meeting my mother and sister. 

I waited on a bench and I soon heard a honk and tires screeching along the road. I looked up and my eyes widened to see my mothers car, speeding and circling around down the room, "Mummy?" I stood up looking at the car before it crashed into another, "NO!" I ran forward but I was pulled back.

I looked up and saw a man in a butler's outfit, "You mustn't go, it's dangerous," He said.

"But my mummy and sister," I pointed to the car that was out of control, "They're inside that car."

"Master Seijuro, I'm sorry to request this but can you keep this little girl from the car, while I go and check if anyone is alive," The butler sai.

I looked to see a young boy with red hair who was around my age, "Fine," The young boy said and the butler gently pushed me to the boy. "What is your name?" The boy asked me as the butler rushed to the cars.

"Juri Kurosawa, yours?" I asked as I allowed tears to roll down my face.

"Seijuro Akashi," He answered and got out a handkerchief before wiping away my tears, "You're safe with me," He told her then they watched an ambulance drive up and watched as the scene played out.

A paramedic walked to the two young children with the butler, "Miss," The butler knelt down to her level, "I'm terribly sorry, but neither your mother or sister has survived the crashed," He looked as I who suddenly started crying more, covering my eyes, "Is there anyone we can call?"

"D-Daddy," I said, "K-Kain Kurosawa."

"Master Seijuro, do you think we could bring Miss Kurosawa to your home and I'll call her father," The butler asked.

"Should be fine," Seijuro said.

The three went to a limo and were driven to the Akashi Mansion just on the outside of town. Seijuro walked inside and I followed him, "Come this way,"  Seijuro said taking my wrist and we walked into the sitting room, "We'll wait here while we get a hold of your father."

"T-Thank you," I said and wiped my eyes then blinked seeing a box of tissues held out to me, "T-Thank you," I repeated and took the box of tissues, "May I sit down?"

"Oh... Yes," Seijuro nodded and we both said down in silence.

A while later the bell rang and I looked at the door of the sitting room, soon my dad rushed in with the butler behind me, "Juri!" He ran to me.

"Daddy!" I cried again and ran into him again, "Daddy!" I hugged him as he picked me up, "Don't leave me too."

"Never princess," Dad said and held me close.

***

About a year later, I walked into Teiko Middle School school grounds, "Juri Kurosawa?" A voice spoke and I turned to see a familiar boy with red hair, though he was a little taller.

"Seijuro Akashi?" I questioned and he nodded, "You've grown quite a bit," I smiled a little.

"I was right, you look better with a smile than crying," He said and walked forward, "I'd like to apologise for not visiting you and your father."