Chapter 10

"Juricchi..." Ryouta says.

"Bastard!" We look to see Taiga behind him, "Disappearing when you're not even steady on your feet," He hits his back.

"Don't hit him then!" I shout and sigh, "Were you listening Taiga?" 

"It's rude to listen in on others conversations," Ryouta says.

"Very rude, I taught you better than that you dumbass," I pinch Taiga's nose harshly, "Idiot."

"Ow, ow, ow... Okay," Taiga pushes my hand away, "But he just randomly kidnapped Kuroko all of a sudden so we were unable to go home!!"

"Thought of texting him to see where he is?" I ask tilting my head and he looks at me confused then looks away, "...Idiot..." I look at where Tetsuya was, "Hey Tets... Where'd he go?!" I see him on the basketball court and he pushes a spinning basketball to one of their noses. All three of our faces go from scared/shocked to you got to be kidding me, "He's going to be the death of me one day," I walk on into the court and put my hand on Tetsuya's shoulder, "I'm going to make you cry in practice," I glare at him.

"Who's this? Your girlfriend?" One of the guys asks.

"He ain't my type," I say and hit Tetsuya's shoulder.

"Do you mind if we participate?" Ryouta asks and wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me to him, "I'm more her type~"

Taiga ruffles up Tetsuya's hair, "Why the hell did you jump in all of a sudden?" He asks.

"Instant?" I look up at Ryouta.

"Sounds good to me," He smirks releasing me as he removes his blazer and tie.

"Instant?" The 5 guys question.

I look up at the guy Tetsuya confronted, "Instant," I smile sweetly and he blushes as Tetsuya knocks the ball into my hands and I dribble to the net jumping and dunking the ball. Tetsuya continues to pass as the three of us shoot at different ranges resulting in the 5 guys collapsed on the floor.

We walk out of the court and I call Riko, "Make him cry, you hear me?! Make he cry and weep!" I hang up before she can question me and I walk to the three boys.

"I would have been 100% beaten up," He flexes his none existent guns, "Look at these guns."

"Bastard..." Taiga says.

"You have none," I say and sigh.

"Kurokocchi is incredible sometimes," He says and we watch Tetsuya and Taiga argue a little on Taiga's side, "Like deja vu huh?" I ask.

"Yeah, it is... It is kinda refreshing," Ryouta says and picks up his bag and jacket, "Well then, it's time we are off Juricchi, I was able to play with you and Kurokocchi in the end!" He grins, "Oh and I won't forget about that revenge Kagamicchi! Better not lose in the preliminaries," He says and looks at me, "Ready?"

"Yeah," I walk beside him, "Say, Ryouta... Did you have fun?"

"Yeah I did in the end and I'm slowly understanding your words, but I like winning so I'm going for every game as if I'm winning," He says.

"Well at least you're understanding and I guess I can deal with that... As long as you aren't cocky," I say as we walk into an America style diner, "America style diner?"

"Yeah, I thought you might be missing their food," He smiles at me, "I booked a table," He says turning to a waitress, "Under Kise."

"Y...You're the model?! Yes, yes for two?" She says and he nods, "This way," She collects two menus and walks to a booth and places the menus opposite each other, "I'll be back to take your drinks and orders," She walks and smiles at Ryouta.