Chapter 30

The beginning of the practice match was a little sloppy to the naked eye, but if you knew Seirin, it was anything but sloppy.

I turn to Shintaro and Tetsuya who are talking, "Don't make me laugh, I don't know what you felt by losing to Aomine, but it clearly showed you the limit of your strength. Normally, one reflects then changes his way, but did you think everything would turn all right if you just continue to five your best? As if a lone fighter could get stronger alone. Don't get ahead of yourself," Shintaro.

"Juri~" I turn to Riko and see her smiling sweetly at me, I feel a shiver running down my spine, "Please close your eyes."

"Huh? O...Okay," I close my eyes and I feel something placed over me.

"Open," I open my eyes and I watch her stand up, "We'd like to request a member change!" She turns to me and smiles.

"You've got to be kidding me..." I whisper looking at her.

"A female member change?" Takao says, "That's different."

I stand up and go into my bag, pulling out a hair tie and tie my hair up in a high ponytail before changing into my basketball shoes.

The referee blows his whistle and Kogenai jogs to me, "Bring it home," He says as we high five.

"Of course, who do you think I am?" I ask and walk onto the court, "Tetsuya, ready?" I ask.

"Ready," He nod as we look at Shintaro.

"Heya~" I smile and sing as I wave to him, "Let's have fun Shintaro~" I skip away humming with a smile.

"She's as scary as coach is," Hyuga says.

"Scary? How so?" Kiyoshi asks.

"You'll see," Hyuga says.

The whistle is blown and the match again begins, I glance around and see Takao opposite me, "Marking me? How brave," I smirk as I step back very slightly, "Don't you know? Hawk-Eye doesn't work on me," I giggle and step forward as my body disappears from his view like lightning, I reappear to everyone behind him, "Keep up, Tetsuya!" I shout.

"Y-Yeah!" He runs and passes to me.

I catch the ball, jump, fade away and shoot, I watch the ball rise and see a member of Shuutoku jumping to stop it but the ball goes higher. I grin as the ball falls cleanly in the net.

"You've changed," Shintaro says and I look up at him, "America did you good?"

"No, I did me good," I answer him and I see the ball coming towards me, I catch it and dribble as Shintaro blocks me, "Seriously?" 

"I know how you move," Shintaro glares at me.

"Do you? That's a brave thing to say," I smirk and do a back pass to Kiyoshi without taking my eyes off Shintaro. He gasped, "Maybe, America did me good, I never allowed myself to think like you self-centred bastards!" 

"Wow, attitude problem," Takao says with a chuckle.

"Attitude problem?" I ask and glare at him, "Do you know anything about my past? In fact, do you even know me?" I question, "I don't think so, Takao... Keep your opinions to yourself or," I catch the ball and dribble close to my ankles, watching the two lose their battle, falling forward, "You'll be on the ground, below me," I run to our net, jump and dunk, "Don't piss me off!"

"How did she?" Kiyoshi asks looking at Hyuga.

"No idea, but we are not complaining," Hyuga walks to me, "You stuck again?" He asks and sighs as I dangle from the net, "Seriously, why do you dunk if you can't drop?" He grabs my hips, "I got you."