Chapter 28

The training camps start and I walk with Tetsuya, looking through my newsfeed till I see a message from Ryouta, "Hmm?" I open up the message.

Ryouta Kise
I miss you! Have fun at the training camp, bring me back a present?

Juri Kurosawa
I'll think about it

I giggle and put my phone in my bag as we walk to a rundown inn. 

Riko arrives with her dad who threatens the basketball players and I giggle catching up with Riko, "Thank you for joining us Juri," She smiles.

"You're welcome," I say, we all put our bags into our rooms in the inn and leave the rundown building.

Riko and I talk about the camp and we turn to see the boys walking off, "Where you are boys going?"

"The gym?" Hyuga says unsure.

We won't be able to use it until evening," Riko explains.

"Eh? So what about this afternoon?" Hyuga asks confused.

"We're going to the beach!" I cheer and skip off humming.

"Energetic much?" Riko giggles.

"She's getting closer to us..." Tetsuya says and Riko jumps looking at him shocked, "She was always like this, with a strict personality."

"I see, it seems like we've broken down that wall," Riko says and Tetsuya nods.

I turn to them, "Talking about me?" I ask and smile, "Come on."

"We're coming!" Riko giggles and catches up to me with the guys and we all walk to the beach together.

We go to a basketball court on the beach, I lay out a blanket and sit down with Riko after she explained what was going on.

I smile at the boys as Tetsuya tries to bounce the ball, "HAHA," I fall back laughing, "Amazing," I comment.

"Silly boy," Riko comments and smiles.

I keep laughing at the players, "This is amazing... I love it."

"I think we broke Juri..." Hyuga says looking at me as I laugh.

"Nope, she's mending," Tetsuya says and smiles as he drinks his water.

I try to stop laugh as they carrying on playing for the afternoon. I watch as nearly all of them remove their shirts to cool down, "If I was muscle freak, I'd love this," I comment and my eyes land on Taiga, "Oi... Basketball idiot, turn around," I say and he turns his back to back, "I thought so," I giggle and stand up, "Come on boys, let's go to the gym now," I say and walk on.

During the practice in the gym, I sit on a chair looking out at the boys. I smile, "Their movements have improved so much," I comment.

"Yeah, what do you think?" Riko asks from beside me.

"It's great," I smile watching them, "I think they're noticing the difference that's happened."

When the mini-game is over, I stand and clap, "I'm impressed," I smile, "You're starting to look like a different team in the making."

"Thank you!" The boys say.

I look at Riko, "You okay to finish up, I've got to make a call," I tell her.

"With Ryouta?" She asks and smiles, "Go on, you've got all of today's data."

"Thanks," I walk out and video call Ryouta with my earphones in. 

He answers straight away, I see the sweat dripping from him and he's in a tank top, "Juricchi? You've finished for the day?" He asks with a smile.