Chapter 2

Ricky

Ricky

It was just after 14:01 pm when Ricky exited the leacture hall from her last class of the day.
She only had 2 classes today, but stayed behind for an hour to speak with her professor about her adjustments thus far. Making her way across the vast activities court yard with she could see the faint red of her bug in the parking lot.

" Ricky!", a voice shouted somewhere beside her. Stopping in her tracks, she turned to find the source of the voice.
Knowing she could be embarssing herself, Ricky being a common name to Americans. Her dark eyes zeroed in on a familiar blonde haired girl walking towarss her.

" Oh! Thank goodenss I caught you", Mia spoke with a sweet smile.

" Looking for me?", Ricky questioned slightly confused.

" Well i wasnt looking for you, but i also was looking for you", Mia rushed out," I realized this morning after you left rhe cafe, if we are gonna hang out. Girl! I need your number."

" Ahh, Ja mein number," Ricky smiled in understanding before claiming her phone out her back pocket.

" Here type this into your contacts," Mia had her phone out ready to exchange digits.

" 514- 876- 9696,"

" Saved under Mia," Ricky saved the number. " Ready?" Ricky asked ready to rattle off her number.

" Yup!"

"+49- 777- 9885", Ricky replaid her phone number to the girl.

Mia let out a girlish squeal , saving her number," Saved under Sexy German Ricky."

Ricky let out a laugh at her name she was given but the cute blonde.

" Now we can text, and make plans to hang out!", Mia exlaimed excitedly.

" Ja," Smiled Ricky, a happy jolt in her blood.

" Actually," Mia pondered thoughtfully," i am going to a party tonight, maybe wanna go with ?" She asked tentively.

" Ja, as americans say, ' Why not'!" Ricky joked, genuinely happy now.

"Ee! Okay! Ill text you the details, you tect me your dorm adress and we can get ready together and go together!" Mia was practically a hyper ball of joy. Before she whipped out her phone and began to furiously type.

" is okay", Ricky agreed.

The girls said their good byes, and parted ways.