Chapter 11

Axel

Axel

He grabbed Etzils bicep to stop him from advancing on the little german girl.

He was aware of the questioning look his best friend had given him, but his sole focus was on the exposed clavicle of the girl before them.

Axel let go of Eztil when he brushed off his arm. Etzil let out a huff as Ricky kept spouting off broken english apologizes.

" Im am very sorry, i-i not mean to!" Ricky stuttered in a rush.

Axel couldn't help the small smirk on his lips at her flustered appearance. Before he could step to the stuttering girl, he was stopped by Felix.
Watching his friend embrace the girl, set a tick in his jaw, gone was his smirk.

" Ricky baby, beruhige dich", Axel didnt understand the words Felix told the girl. But he knew, she had.
( calm down)

" Oh Felix, es tut mir so leid. Ich wollte nicht , er sieht so wütend aus." Came the little germans response.
( Oh Felix, Im so sorry. I didnt mean to, he looks so angry.)

" Ricky baby its okay, its cool."

Axel clenched his fist as the endearment his friend has called the girl. Though Axel knew nothing about the girl and had only spent a short time with her. He felt so possessive of her, he wanted her.

But Axel knew it was ridiculous, that wasn't who he was.

And so Axel stepped from the small circle of his friends and the girls, and re seated himself back into the booth.

He ignored the conversation going on and instead took his phone from his pocket. Texting one of the only numbers he had saved under a name.

Axel- meet me at mine in 20, need to blow off some steam.

Karri- 10/4 hottie 😉

" Axel man! Lets go." Axel looked up from his phone to see his boys standing before their table. The girls long gone. Etzil stood facing away looking out the glass windows, hands in his pockets. Axel knew hed have to have a word with his best mate, for the sake of the german girl.

Etzil wasnt known for being a kind person, and Axel wished to prevent any kind of negative fate happening to his little baby girl, especially at the hands of Etzil.

Standing from the booth, Axel shoved his phone in his pocket and followed his boys out the cafe.