Chapter 15

A/N: some of y'all comments give me life!. Little preview cause y'all have waited for a fat minute! Sorry! It's not longer I promise I'll get back on it with this book !. Love love love !

Ricky
❤️

Ricky woke up with a groan, her head was a little fuzzy but she could still recall the nights events. Next to her slept Mia, who's snoring had woken her.
Dragging herself into a sitting position, she ran a hand down her face. After the girls had left the party last night they had stumbled into Rickys single dorm and stripped and drank more , took off their makeup and drank more. Until they each finally passed out in their pjs watching reruns of supernatural.
Ricky cast her blacken orbs to the ground before the foot of her bed, where Effy and Yumi were still passed out.
She let out a little chuckle.
Making her way into her bathroom, she heard the groans of Mia , probably waking up.

Ricky washed her face and took a shower, emerging from the sauna like bathroom in her towels. She was faced with the three previously asleep girls now all huddled together on her bed, eating last nights snacks watching random tv.
Yumi noticed her first," Finally you're out!" She thee the blanket off her and got up.
Mia gave her a smile and wave, while Effy hopped up along side Yumi, kissing Ricky in the cheek as she followed her friend into the bathroom.
" Hey you want any coffee?" Mia asked as she got out of bed as well.

" Okay, yes." Came from Ricky as she made her way into her closet.

Clothes from the night before still strewn about all over the place, thought she didn't mind. They had, had fun getting ready and even more fun at the party itself.
Yumi and Effy has gotten her nice and drunk at the party while Mia had encouraged her to dance almost all night long.
When they left lay into the night/early morning they had to pull Effy off one of the many boys she had hooked up with. Yumi had been caught with a few girls that night too.
And surprisingly Ricky hadn't seen nor heard peep about the Trouble boys.