Chapter 2

Adelia(pov)

It's been about 2 months since I have been brought to the past and I'm enjoying every moment but know I have to meet Felix my fiance. As much as I don't want to I have to. The last time we meet he didn't even spar a second glance my way. I was getting ready in my room with my nanny and my to personal maids Jenna and Kim they put my knee length hair in two buns on top of my head with my bangs framing my face and my lavender blue eyes putting me in a blue and white knee length dress and black flats. As they finished dressing me they leaving my room and Im left alone to my thoughts.

The last time he came I was really happy finally meeting someone that can be a potential friend. When we were introduced to each other he have me such a warm smile and I returned it with a big smile but the moment we left the room and out of sight of every adult he gave me a cold glare and said "I don't want to be friends with you I don't want to play with so leave me alone untill its time to go back and when we do you'll say that we played or whatever got it" and gave me a cold glare. Me being the navie child that I was decided to get him to play with me so I tugged on his arm "come on don't be like that lets paly or walk around pleas" I said still holding on and in that moment he pushed me to the ground making me fall on my butt and scrap both my hands on the ground, after that he walked off not giving me a second glance as I sat on the ground crying quietly from the pain and being rejected. But this time will be different I wont let him push me around like last, this time I'll be the one to give him the cold shoulder.

At that my train of thought was broken as my nanny came in to the room telling me the prince and the queen have arrived I take a breath and head to the parlor were they are waiting. I enter the room and curtsy "greetings to her Majesty the Empress and his highness prince Felix" I say "my what a polite child you are Felix introduce your self" Empress May says he nods and stands in front and grabs hold of my hand lightly "hello lady Adelia it is very nice to meet you on this lovely day" Felix says with a warm smile that is clearly fake and lightly kisses the back of my hand. After that we're shooed off to get to know each other only a few more moments untill his highness says those rude things to me. As predicted he says the same thing to and looks at me expecting my response, he clearly thing Im going to cry because my body is trembling and my bangs cover my eyes.

I look up my lavender blue eyes burning with furry and he looks shocked and flinches back " Your highness what you just said was highly uncalled for and extremely rude and I take great offence to that if you wished to not talk you could have said that in a more respectable manner, you should think before you speak because words can hurt people deeply you are the future Emperor and what you say could cause problems for this Empire now if that's all Ill be taking my leave first Ill meet you back here in two hours to head back to our mothers good day" I say and walk off leaving him behind. I don't look back as I walk off but I only took a few steps before a hand grabs my wrist and stops me from taking another step I look at the prince as he holds my my hand gently and looks away from gaze with a nervous look.

"I'm sorry for being so rude your right I'm the future emperor and I need to think before I speak and I was rude to you, but I respect you because no one ever told me off like you did so lets starts over. Its a pleasure to meet you lady Adelia Im Prince Felix" he says and I stand shocked for a moment before I smile "its a also a pleasure to meet you prince Felix now lets have some snacks in my room as we talk and get to know each other" I say he nods and I led him to my room where we talk and enjoy ourselves untill its time for him to leave. I smile and wave as Felix is out the window of the carriage and waving goodbye also. After that we head back inside mama and I head to the lounge "so my sweet how was your time with the prince was it fun" mama asks "yes it was we had a good time eating snacks and talking about many things" I say leaving out the rude moment we had. After we just cuddled untill bed time were we slept together cuddling.