Chapter 13

Felix(pov)

I wake up and get ready for the day hmm since I have nothing to do this morning I'll call Adelia so I go to the communicator and call her but she doesn't pick up I try a few more times before I give up that's strange even if Adelia cant answer nanny or one of the maids do. Strange so I call Lord Falcon he picks up but looks nervous "h-hello your Highness for what reason have you called me on such a lovely day" he say "Lord Falcon I wish to know where Adelia is since she doesn't answer her communicator, he swallows nervously and starts to sweat "she sick so she's resting" he says I narrow my eyes "don't lie to me" I tell him slamming my hands on the table he flinches "s-she's not here your Highness she's gone" he tells me sweating even more *tch* I turn off the communicator.

Gone how can she be gone where can she had gone? I question untill a taping on my window draws my attention I see a messenger bird I go open the window and grab the letter it said 'To Felix' wait its Adelia's writing so I quickly open the letter and start to read it.

Dear Felix,

If you are reading this then you have found out I'm gone. Your probably wondering where am I, that I can not tell you I'm sorry. What I do want to say is that I left for my own reasons and I don't know when I'll come back, but know when I think of you I'll remember all the good times we've had. Along with this letter is a gift I had made for you it's something you can remember me by I also have a matching one. Also one last thing I'm not completely sure how I feel but you are very important to me Felix pleas be safe.

With lots of love
Adelia Blair

I look in to the envelop and see a necklace.

(The black one is Felix while the rose gold is Adelia's)

I take it out look at it and put it on. I'll wait you and I'll even look for you even if I have to.

Adelia(pov)

I have been traveling for a few days now and the only stops I make is to either sleep, rest, or to get more food. I noticed that there are some posters of me around and guards asking people if they seen me. Hmmm it seems Adam has noticed I'm missing I wonder why he's looking for me the only reason I know this is because I over heard some guards say his name, but who am I to care I'm finally free. I get to chose what I want to do.

Right now Amir and I are walking down a road when we see a boy around me my age getting picked on by a group of some teens I watch a few mins more untill they start hurting him. That when I decide to step in "Hey you big no brained morons leave him alone or else" I tell him coming closer they stop and look at me the leader then steps up "oh ya what are you gonna do about it little girl" he comes to me and pushes me. I look at the ground my bangs covering my eyes "look the little girl gonna cry" he mocks me that when I let my magic go free making them fall to the ground in shock. That when I left them of the ground with my magic and start to choke them slightly "YOU are gonna leave and get the hell out of my sight before I decided to kick your sorry asses all the way into rhe town" I say dropping them they nods and scramble over each other to leave.