Chapter 20

Adelia(pov)

Right now I am having tea with all my aunts and female cousins we all have a little chatter of gossip "my, Adelia dear I don't know if you herd but your uhg half-sister  has been very shameful with all the young lords this passed few months" my cousin Sandra said that peaked my interest "oh how so" I ask she takes a sip of tea "it seems that she knows no boundaries from what they say she would supposedly trip on them, next thing they know they are defending her, half of the noble like her, while the other half dont" Sandra said "interesting news it seems her greed knows no boundaries" I say and they all look interested "oh do tell" Sandra said

"Well it was after my mother passed that Adam returned with them. Everyday she would come to my room and ask for something and I would say no she would then leave crying and next thing I know Adam is in my room yelling how I shouldnt be selfish and would take it I would let him seeing they where old nick nacks. It wasnt untill she tried taking my horse and the family locket everyone one of us have" I tell everyone out loud "the nerve of that child, honestly Adam is a disgrace" Aunt Lillian said everyone agreeing.

After tea we go into a big room seeing how we are gonna be measured for our dresses. I already have mine pick out along with everything else's but its a surprise. With that I let my self get measured before I am free to go.

*Time Skip*

Ah today is the day I go with Ceil and stay with him for a while. I though while grabbing my suite case I already said my good byes this morning so I all I have to do is leave and I do. Right now I am standing in front if the mansion with Sebastian outside waiting for me he takes my bags and take me to Ciel, "my Ciel you sure are a hard worker" I say starling him "oh Adelia your here Sebastian will show you to your room and the later will have lunch together" Ciel said "alright see you later" I say and follow Sebastian to my room which is right next to Ciel.

I spend my time reading untill Sebastian tells me its time for lunch "so Ciel I know the perfect dance for us but we really need to practice it" I say eating the pie we are having for desert "perfect how" he asked "it goes well with our personality, it will keep the attention on us meaning no one will look away, and knowing Adam he will either force his way in or will tag along with another family. During the dance  it will be my way of... starting war with Irene" I say with a glint in my eye "I see then we'll do it" Ciel said I smile "thank you so make sure to have free time after lunch well into the evening" I tell him he nods and we resume eating before he goes back to work.

I was in the garden taking a stroll being accompanied by Finny before I herd the screech of a horrific monster "CIEL!!!!!" I jump onto Finny from the fright "Finny what was THAT" I asked him,he gives a nervous laugh while patting my back "that would be Master Ciel fiance Elizabeth Midford it would seem she came for a visit" Finny explained. God I pray for Ciel she sounds annoying. I go inside and see Ciel being hugged to death by a girl with blond pigtails and wearing to much pink. She sees me "oh you look just lovely" she said moving to give me a hug but I put Finny in front of me so he takes the hit I smile a sorry before I quickly make my way to Ciel "Elizabeth it is impolite to suddenly hug people with out there consent" Ciel told her she looks at us and pouts "Ciel I've told you many times to call me Lizzy" she said I roll my eyes in my mind

"Oh terribly sorry I am Elizabeth Midford Ciel fiance who might you be" she asked I see a bit of jealously in her eye "I am Adelia Blair a pleasure to met you" I say out loud with a curtsy looking graceful see looks at Ciel "Ciel what is she doing here" Elizabeth asked I raise an eyebrow and Ciel look just about done with her "if you must know Elizabeth she is here to do business with me and she is staying here while doing so" Ciel told she them turn to me "why is your hair white like a old lady's" she asked. Oh this girl wanna go alright lets go. "Eliza-" Ciel said but I raise my hand making him stop "you know lady Elizabeth  for a young lady of your statues you dont act like it, its a shame really havent you learned that or were you busy picking out what to wear the next day not like it would matter" I tell her everything is quite Sebastian is trying to hide his laughter along with the other servants and Ciel is so shocked that his mouth is open.