Chapter 12

Adelia(pov)

It's been a few months since Adam came home and I left the palace. Felix has been really busy with his lessons that he cant visit but he does call me every night because he called one afternoon and Irene barged in. Honestly how did she even know her room is on the other side of the mansion.

During the months her greedy harassment already started. But since I've hidden everything there isn't much she can try taking. So she tries to get me in troubled but I'm always with someone so it fails but that doesn't stop Adam from getting mad at me, but no more because tonight I'm leaving.

So I go to my desk and start writing letters one to nanny and Alfred explaining were I'm going and as to why because I don't want them to worry them sick and I know they wont let anyone know. The next one goes to Felix that will send with a messenger bird tonight.

When I finished I hid them and continued on with my day like normal.

*Time skip*

I sit up in bed in the middle of the night only hearing the ticking of the clock. I get up and get dressed an outfit I made for this occasion.

(She'll wear dress along with the hairstyle but instead of heels should be wearing boots)

I get the letters then I get my bag of supplies. Once I have everything I go to deliver the letters the first one goes to Nanny once in front of her door I slip it under and then head outside the Stables. Once there I find the messenger bird and tie the letter to its leg " this will go to Prince Felix give it to him once he wakes in the morning" I tell the bird it nods and flys off.

Last but not least Amir I bring him out and his reins on him with that I start my long journey to my new life and home. Amir and I have been walking for a few hours now and the sun is barely coming up so I led Amir to a cliff so we can get a better look. We wait a few min untill we see it rise its quite untill Amir bucks up on his hind legs and nieghs I laugh "come on Amir lets go" I say and we walk off.

Nanny Olivia(pov)

I wake and get ready going out I see a letter on my floor I pick it up and put it in my pocket heading to Lady Adelia's room to wake her up "good morning  my little lady it's time to get up" I tell her gently but as I get closer I notice that the bed is empty. That's strange so I go and find Alfred and I find him in the kitchen "Alfred have you seen the little lady this morning" I ask he looks at me "no I haven't is something the matter" he says shacking his head at that I start  panicking but then I remember the letter "come with me Alfred I need your help with something" I say and walk out knowing he'll follow. we walk untill we're back at the miss room I usher him in and close the doors "Alfred I know this a lot to say but I think the miss has left the mansion because always she'll leave a note even if shes in the garden just so I can know" I say holding my hands together "are you absolutely sure" he says then I take out the letter and have a closer look at it the front said 'To Nanny & Alfi' Alfred took the letter opened it and started to read.

Dear Nanny & Alfi,

If your reading this then you have noticed that I'm not in my room or the whole mansion for that matter. The reason I have left the mansion is to go live else's where. Ever since 'father' has came back my life excuse my langue has went to crap. I'm constantly ignored by father and he always tells me how my half-sister Irene is better then me, but I dont care about that what really made me want to leave is because mother was the only one keeping me there also father kept taking my things and giving them to Irene Nanny you were when she even tried talking mothers locket. when she couldn't get it herself she got father and he tried taking it but I put a stop to it. Anyway enough of that I'm sure you want to know where I went off to I went to my family mothers family Duke Amaryllis family. There now you know I know this sounds like to much to ask but will you be willing to leave Falcon mansion and go to Amaryllis estate if you dont I understand, but if you do can you bring my things from the secret room the only ones able to enter is you two I made sure. Anyway thats all

with love
Adelia Blair

p.s
can you burn the letter so no evidence is left behind thx

Alfred sigh and shakes his head "well wife you what we should do" he says I nod "well husband first we get the miss things from the secret room, then pack our bags, then go to Lord Falcon to tell him we quit and by we're long gone he'll notice the miss is gone" I tell him he nods. We do everything in the order I said by the time we finished ot was passed lunch so we find Lord Falcon in his study "hello you what bring you here on such a fine day" he tells us "Lord Falcon we are here to tell you that my wife and I wish to retire and go spend our days else's where" Alfred says to "o-oh couldn't you possibly hold on a bit longer I still need your help Alfred and Olivia I still need a nanny for my Irene" he says and I mentally roll my eyes I could always see the best in children but that girl Irene she is just plain trouble. "I'm sorry Lord Falcon but we wish to retire today and go live with out family in the country side" I say lying about where we are really going.

Lord Falcon sighed but nods "alright I'll give your final pay please wait a moment" he says a walks off he comes back with two pouches full of money "here you go it was a pleasure to have you here have a safe trip" he says giving us the pouches we nod in thanks and walk off to get our luggage and head to the back to get our horse and wagon that we owned. Once we finished we leave and our way to our old home *sigh* "I hope Adelia will be alright I mean she is traveling on her own what if she gets hurt or worse she doesn't make it" I say panicking slightly. A hand on my shoulder draws me from my thoughts "she will be fine Olivia the reason she left by herself and not with us is because she new we still have a few things to take care of" Alfred says sigh he's right even tho we worked in the mansion we had invested in some local business and so on so we have to go to them and explain.