Chapter 10

Adelia(pov)

The nerve of that man, who does he think he is. I think to myself to who is currently being held by Felix. Well no matter might as well go check on Amir. I tell Felix and lets me go and we go to the stable and hear shouting "that horse is on my property so it belongs to me and I demand you let my daughter play with" I hear Adam yelling at that point I'm furious he's trying to take MY horse that was gifted to ME.  Hell no!! "Father you might not know this but that horse does not belong to you he belongs to me" I tell Adam making sure Felix was now where near here, half way here I asked him to go to the kitchen because I was thirsty "and what do you mean by that" Adam demanded I sigh and shake my head just to anger him and I did "that horse that does not belong to you is mine he was gifted to me by Empress May and Emperor Albert who specifically said the horse is mine along with eyewitnesses do you wish to go against the Royal family wishes" I tell puting a hand on my check faking concern.

His eyes bulge out with rage and I'm pretty sure I see a vain throbbing on his forehead " well why don't you share with your younger sister then" he says I narrowed my eyes "I don't think so father Amir is very precious to me along with that there are only specific people that he likes and I believe he wont take well to oh? What's her name again I forgot" I say looking confused

"My name is Irene" Irene says looking at me with rage filled eyes but a look of innocent on her face I nod "ah yes well Irene should not believe me why don't you go ahead and try touching him" I tell her gesturing to Amir she nods with a smug look on her face.

She approaches Amir really close and makes a move to touch him when Amir moves his head and nips her arm making her yelp that's when Amir starts to stomp his hoofs neighing and approaching Irene at a alarming pace make her fall down and start crawling back screaming.

That when I decided to intervene "Amir come here" I call to him he stops turns around kicks dirt to Irene's face and happily trots over to me where he happily places his head on my chest. I pet him and look at the two pests from the corner of my eye Adam is fussing over Irene who looks at me with greedy, jealousy, and rage filled eyes. I smirk at her that's when Felix arrives "what going on are you alright" Felix ask looking at me but Irene is to stupid to know "Im quite alright your Highness thank you for your concern" she says looking innocent. I mentally roll my eyes "yes I see your alright and being attended to which is why I ask Adelia if she's fine" Felix says being polite but also hinting he wasn't talking to her. After he checks me over with me telling him I'm fine we take Amir out side where we tend to him together.

Irene(pov)

What the HELL normally animals like me and I really wanted that horse, and it turns out that horse belongs to stupid Adelia. Then the prince comes in and asked if I'M alright of course I responded but probably because Adelia was here he made it seem like he was worried for her. I just know the prince likes me everyone does he probably doesn't want to hurt that stupid girls feelings ahhh he so nice. I glare at Adelia as she leaves with the prince and the horse that I wanted.