Chapter 5

3rd(pov)

Its been half a year since the young lady had reincarnated and today is her birthday, what she doesn't know is that her mother the staff along with the royal family have planned a surprise birthday just for her. And here we are now in Adelia's room where she is sleeping soundly untill her mother, the Nanny, and the butler step into her room.

*pop* is the sound of a confetti popper and a shouting of surprise which is what wakes up Adelia.

Adelia(pov)

I wake up seeing my mama, nanny, and Alfred around my bed smiling, I sit up rubbing my eyes "what's going on" I ask confused they all smiles "its your birthday my dear nightingale" mama says with a big smile.

Oh that's right I'm 7 now I can't believe I forgot my birthday. Actually I can my father never once celebrated my birthday or congratulated me the only ones who did were the maids and butlers "come along dear lets get you in the bath and ready for a fun day" mama says and leads me to the bathroom with nana and bathe me. When they finished they dressed me in a pretty dark blue dress.

After getting dressed we head to the dining room where I eat a breakfast of strawberry pancakes with fruit salad " we have another surprise my dear" mama say and leads me outside where a picnic was laid out along with Felix and his parents I get s...

After getting dressed we head to the dining room where I eat a breakfast of strawberry pancakes with fruit salad " we have another surprise my dear" mama say and leads me outside where a picnic was laid out along with Felix and his parents I get so happy I run to Felix and kola hug him out of pure joy.

Felix(pov)

Me and my family are outside waiting to surprise Adelia and we do she looked so happy as she saw us and at the moment she ran up and jumped toward me so I caught her as she hugged me with her arms on my neck and her legs around my waist. I felt so happy about how she greeted me that I spun us around both of us laughing untill I stop and set her down "happy birthday Ade" I say with a big smile that she returned.

"Alright kids why don't you go play untill lunch while we sit and chat" father say we nod and run off playing to our hearts content.

Mariana(pov)

I smile as the kids go play and head to the table where May and Albert are seated "oh my they are just adorable" May says and Albert nods "Mari how are you holding up" Albert asks I already know what he means " honestly I'm doing the best I can but I'm happy with my big extended family in the mansion, it hurts to know what he did, humiliation I feel as others talk about me but I do not care" I say holding my tea cup "its alright Mari he doesn't deserve you just know we're here for you" May says as she holds my hand I smile at her, we then change the topic to something else.