Chapter 9

Adelia(pov)

The next day was spent preparing flowers, a priest, secretly sending mother to her family and sending a message to the Royal family of the date of the funeral which will be in two days.

The others don't know but I sent a spy to see how Adam is doing have already knowingly what happened. The report sent to me was shocking it explained how when he heard the news he laughed and went to his concubine and said and I quote " my sweet soon we will move and go live in a better house the 'problem' is gone already soon we will wed and be a happy family with our darling Irene" the nerve of that man but no matter soon he will get what's coming to him, soon.

*time skip 2 days*

Its the day of the funeral and the only ones attending are the maids and butlers along with the royal family. During the whole ceremony the casket was closed because it was empty but I still couldn't help but cry all over again and I did, Felix held me tightly to his chest as I cried my heart out.

"Im so sorry for your loss dear we're here if you ever need anything" Queen May said to me while the King placed a comforting hand on my head "mother father with your permission I would like to stay here with Adelia to comfort her during her darkest time be it however long it takes"Felix said from beside me "of course son will send over some clothes later but we must go now but we're hear for you Adelia call if you need anything" Kind Albert said and with that they leave.

Felix and I move to the mansion for a light dinner after staying outside near my mothers grave for hours. Once we eat we change and head to my room to sleep "how are you feeling Adelia" Felix ask me "honestly I feel lost and I don't want to be alone, please Felix just hold me" I ask him and he quickly pulls me into his arms with my head resting on his chest where I hear his steady heart beat.

Felix(pov)

I look down at Adelia who is still awake "you'll never be alone for I will always be right by your side through thick or thin and if you ever feel lost I'll come find you to bring you home" I tell her from the very bottom of my heart she sniffles and I just hold her closer untill we fall into a peaceful sleep.

The next few days were quite untill Adelia started to do the work her mother had done before and I was there to help her.

A week has passed untill one afternoon Adelia and I were having hot chocolate when we heard a commotion coming from the entrance we quickly go there and I hear a man screaming "let me through do you not know who I am!!" A males angry voice screams out. Once at the top of the stairs I shout "what is the meaning of this identify yourself or I'll have you arrested for trespassing!!" The man with blond hair looks at me and shouts "and who do you think you are demanding me things!!"

I stand tall and pull Adelia closer to me by her waist "I am Prince Felix next Emperor of the Sun Empire next me my fiance and your future Empress, Adelia Falcon. Now I will not repeat myself identify yourself or else" I say coldly the man gasps and falls to his knees "your Highness I did not mean to be so rude I was just trying to come home I am lord Adam Flacon" he says

I 'tch' and look away "nice to finally see a face for said name Lord Flacon if that's all I wont get your way of settling in if that's all don't disturb us carry on" I say and walk off with Adelia to finish our hot chocolate.

Irene(pov)

Hmph these people are so rude not letting us into our house that's rightfully ours. Daddy is shouting at them to let us in untill a voice catches our attention I look and the most hansom boy I've ever seen. I don't pay attention to the conversation until he says his name but then I noticed he said fiance I look at the girl and notice how she looks prettier then me and that made me jealous. After he and daddy stop talking they walk off making me even more jealous because I want to be with Prince Felix.

After that mummy and daddy go to there room untill daddy takes me around the mansion to find a room I want for my self. We walk around untill I find a pretty blue and purple room "daddy I want this room" I tell him he nods at me and smiles and calles a maid over "take everything out this room instantly" daddy tells the maid "My Lord I cant that's miss Adelia's room" she says "I don't care do it now" he tells her again "I think not Lord Flacon you will leave Adelia room untouched or else" Prince Felix says

"But Prince this is my home" daddy tells him " yes and Adelia my fiance this is her room and will stay that way her things will remain untouched or else. I know many things Lord some of which you want no one to know" Prince Felix say daddy looks troubled " Irene my dove lets go find a better room ok" daddy tells me and drags me off. 'That's not fair I wanted that room stupid Adelia' I say in my mind as daddy and I walk around to find a different room.