Chapter 18

Adelia(pov)

It's been three years since I started training and I almost finished all the different fighting styles. My master is impressed at the time I manged to accomplish it, well when I put my mind to it nothing can stop me. I would train day and night and always focus on the lesson paying close attention to be where I am now along with Atticus, but Delun not so much but he is going fairly fast. Anyway tomorrow my master is going to tell me I have graduated and then I can go back home with Atticus.

It the day our sensi give us our final goodbye before we head to say goodbye to Mr and Mrs.Cheng before we go the place. We leave with a promise to come visit, with that we are off thought the portal where we arrived at uncles office he greats us with a smile and hugs before we go to unpack and say hi the rest of the family. During dinner I explain to the family about wanting to go visit ceil but wanting to go alone some protest but mostly everyone agrees those being my uncles I smile as we make arrangement for me to leave in a week.

I wake up feeling refreshed and I get ready for the day. The moment I step out my room I am almost ran over by the little ones and some of the older boys looks like there racing to the dining room looks fun. as we eat we make plans about what we are going to do in the woods today and we agreed on a game of tag first, followed by swimming in the lake supervised by Alfred and coming to have a bath then eating dinner followed by staying in the play room untill bedtime. Ah what a relaxing day it's gonna be.

I laugh at I slash around the water with everyone after a good game of tag right now we are playing a game of marco polo with Michel being it so we toy around with him untill we all jump at him and he goes under he pops up laughing. As we play in the water I notice Alfred is taking picture and recording. After a while we all pose for a picture be we head in a change bathing suites and go to the family bath.At the end of the I'm so tired that Uncle Kairo carries me to bed where he tucks me in and kisses my for head

*Time Skip*

The whole week was spent playing and training but today is the day I go find Ciel and see how he is. I take a deep breath before constraining my magic and chant "take me to the land unknown pin point to where one wants to go hed my call sense my magic" that when a portal appears in front of me I walk through and see I'm front of a large estate I go knock and am greeted by a butler with black hair and red eyes "why hello miss what brings you to the Phantomhive Estate today" he say "I'm here to speak with lord Phantomhive I have business with him but should he be busy I'll be glad to come another time"I tell him he looks at me before inviting me in and leading to a sitting room "have a seat I'll go inform my lord about your arrival" he I nod and wait and he leave.

Ciel(pov)

I was doing paper work before I was interrupted by a knock "come in" I say I see it's Sebastian "what is it" I say he bows "my lord there is a young lady here saying she wishes to talk to you" he says I raise an eyebrow "did she say why" I say "no my lord all she said was that she had to talk to you and if not today she'll be fine to do it another day" Sebastian says "very well bring her here along with refreshments"  I tell him before clearing my desk and wait.

It wasn't long before Sebastian brought the girl and I was shocked about her appearance she had snow white hair, along with lander blue eyes, I don't know why but I feel like I know her from somewhere I thought "hello my lady before we start my I know your name" I tell her "of course my lord I am Adelia Blair Amarlliys" she says with a curtsy "very well miss Adelia what has brought you here to talk me"I ask here "well you might not believe this at first and you'll think I'm lying but I have proof" she say I nod at her to continue she takes a breath "Ciel Phantomhive you are my cousin and you still have living family" she say.

I get up in shock "what do mean, the only family I have left are the Midforwds my parents died in a fire explain your self" I shout at her but she remains clam, she then proceeds to pull out a book open it and put it in front of "your answer lies there" she say and points to the book. I look and see a family tree of different people before I find my father and see he next to the second oldest his name Vincent Amarlliys. The girl then proceeds to put pictures in front of me that show father with this family but they all look similar to each other, next I see me with other kids with father and mother in the background. I look at the girl "how is this possible" I ask her "well Ciel you just like everyone on our family use magic your father decided to come here to explore before he got into an accident and lost his memory temporally it was then he was taken in by the Phantomhive for they had no heir a year passed before he regained his memory but decided to stay here and our family was okay with as long as he visited it wasn't long before we found out the whole family was dead untill I looked in the family tree book and noticed you lived and decided to come meet you" she say to me I sit down feeling overwhelmed "if we meet before why don't I remember you" I ask Adelia