10

"So... Virgil?" Remus was tense. The moment he said the man's name he could see the warning look his brother was giving him through his bangs as he sipped his tea. He swallowed his anxiety and smiled as if nothing was wrong. "How was your night?" Roman started choking starling Remus and Virgil both. Logan only raised a brow in confusion over the way Roman quickly set his cup down, grabbing a napkin to clean his mess of spit out tea. "You good there, fam?"

"Uh..." Roman cleared his throat as he nodded and leaned back against the couch. "Yeah, I'm good."

"Ok, so Virgil, anwser the question." Virgil frowned as he glanced over at Roman seeing how tense he was before putting a thumb up and making Roman's eyes narrow. 

"Virgil, good is..." Roman brought his fingers to his lips before moving it away till the back of his hand touched the palm of his other hand. Virgil's eyes lit up as he repeated it with a question in his eyes making Roman laugh. "Yea, there you go. It's similar to how you do thank you." Virgil smiled softly as he turned to Remus and repeated the motion again, only Remus was to busy staring at Roman to notice much. Remus shook himself out of his thoughts as he gave the younger a soft smile.

"I'm glad. Did you sleep ok?" Virgil tensed with obvious discomfort as Roman's eyes filled with pain. "Virge... Ro? What happened?" Roman shook his head as he tapped his fingers making Remus even more concerned. "Roman, what did you do?" Virgil jumped up shaking his head as he furiously shook his hand, in an 'o' formation, so much it looked like he was shaking more than signing.

"I'm sorry, Virge, but I don't believe ya. Ro?"

"I didn't do anything, the guy had a nightmare." Virgil paled as Roman mumbled under his breath. Virgil slowly sat back down with this empty expression. An expression Logan noticed right away as Virgil's breath started to leave him. The younger just sat there as if paralyzed unable to move, barely blinking, as his mind spired down that dark inky black. His mind replayed the nightmare on repeat as his body tensed with ever suppressed flinch.

"Well, if it was just that then you could have said something." Remus laughed as the two brothers started to bicker.

"It wasn't my place to tell." Roman rolled his eyes as Remus continued to laugh.

"Oh, please. You used to love gossip." Logan's eyes narrowed as he saw Virgil's expression NEVER change. He just sat there staring off at nothing, a slight and ever so subtle twitch every few seconds or so.

"That was before all this shit happened, Remus." Logan's eyes darted to Roman and his frown grew. Given the evidence presented to him it would be reasible to assume the MOMENT Roman notices Virgil's state he will snap. And by snap he literally means snap. However, Logan was sure due to how protective the prince seemed to already be of the younger he doubted he would have to worry. In fact, Roman was probably the only one that could help. That mainly because he most likely wont LET anyone else help but still... The better option would be to get let Roman handle it. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." Logan bit his lip as a realization hit him. The better option is to let Roman take care of Virgil. The BEST option to ensure EVERYONE'S safety is to make sure they aren't within eyesight when Roman finally notices.

"It's fine, Remus. Obviously you didn't mean..." Roman started to turn to look over at Virgil and Logan jumped up catching Roman's attention before he could. "Lo?"

"I'm so sorry to have to cut this meeting short but I have this really important..." Remus frowned in confusion as Logan shot him this look. "...thing to get to. Remus, we should really get going now."

"But Lo, we don't..." Logan shot him and even MORE obvious look shocking Remus so much he just nodded and started to get up. "Ok. Right. Yeah, sorry bro but we got to get motoring."

"So soon? You just got here. I don't... I don't get to see you guys much. You're always so busy." Roman frowned as he watched the two get their coats. 

"I am dreadfully sorry, Roman. I really do apologize but... I'm afraid we can not stay any longer." Logan frowned as he dared a look over at Virgil only to cringe seeing the tears spilling from the poor man's eyes. "Remus mentioned you were out of everything. I hope you don't mind but we picked you out somethings. I didn't bother with meat since you tend to handle that." Roman cringed as Logan smiled apologetically. "However we did manage to get you plenty of other things. I'll be sure to hit the fields again though so you can stock up on some vegetables and fruits."

"Uh, thank you, Lo... and you too Ray." Remus smiled with a nod as he hugged his twin tightly.

"I hope you know what your doing, Roman." Roman chuckled as the two parted.

"When do I ever?" Logan quickly grabbed Remus's arm practically dragging Remus out all while the other giggled like it was some game. "Well... ok... bye then."

"Hold up Lo." Remus laughed as he finally managed to pull his arm free as they just crossed the border. "What's the hurry?"

"Nothing... it's just... Virgil wasn't doing so well." Remus's eyes went wide as he went to run back only for Logan to stop him. "Roman can and will handle it once he notices. The issue wasn't that. The issue was the moment he does he might... snap." Remus tore his hand free again as he glared over at his boyfriend. 

"If he snaps don't you think Virgil would be in danger?!" 

"No. No, I do not." Remus frowned as Logan smiled over at him. "Given how protective he is, despite the fact that he doesn't even seem to realize it, I don't think Roman would ever hurt him. Not intentionally and definitely not when he's too focused on Virgil's state being so... bad. Had we been there though..."

"He wouldn't have been completely focused on Virgil." Logan could only nod as the moment he did the sound of Roman's voice tore through the grounds.

"VIRGIL?!" The two looked over at the castle just in time to see all the windows in the castle to slam shut and blinds to close as if shutting everything out. They shared a look before forcing themselves to turn away.

"VIRGIL?!" Roman yelled out the moment he turned to see the younger sitting there on the couch. He ran over falling to his knees as he silently freaked over what he was supposed to do to help. Virgil hardly even blinked. He just sat there frozen in tears and no expression to even show how upset he was. Roman was so lost in his worry he didn't even notice that he too had started to cry. His eyes flickered and shifted sporadically as he twitched. He could feel his bones cracking as his power pulsed. His muscles spasmed as he bit his lip so harshly, with his fangs, that they started to bleed. "V-Virgil?" Roman placed a gentle hand to Virgil's only to wince as Virgil whimpered out. 

"I-It's ok, Virgil. It's ok." Roman tried to force himself not to shift as he pushed himself up onto the couch. He pulled Virgil in lightly as hummed softly. His eyes darted about the room before he snapped his fingers and a blanket flew over to the two of them. Virgil's eyes narrowed but he didn't say or do anything. Not even the blanket covered him up and the cups and tea tray floated off to god knows where. The two just stayed there on the couch. Virgil watching every single thing that happened around them. Roman slowly started to doze. His spastic energy flux's caused quite a drainage. Virgil was currently watched as the broom started to sweep up a bit before it suddenly just fell. The younger jumped in shock looking up to find Roman passed out. He didn't say a thing. He didn't try to think about what had just happened or why. He just got himself up, placing the blanket over the other, before wiping his tears and getting back to work.

"S-Sweet d-dreams, R-Rom-man."