54

Warning~ lemon-ish at the beginning. AND A SHIT TONE OF EXPOSITION LOLZ

(Just letting you all know now that even though MPREG is cannon in the omegaverse, it won't be cannon in this au as it isn't completely omegaverse. So even though Roman is in fact in heat he can't get pregnant. And his heat was strictly brought on by his emotions not JUST because of what he is as an omega wolf)

Also, I apologize for any secondhand embarrassment... there needed to be exposition cuz 1-the characters didn't know shit... but also there may come readers who don't understand either so... yea... plus I was explaining how this AU worked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Virgil." Roman whimpered as he curled up into himself, his arm between his legs, with a grimace over the overwhelming discomfort. He panted as he shook and shifted, earning a gasp at the sudden movement. His wolf twinged in need as he fussed, gently rubbing against himself subconsciously. He couldn't deny it felt good. 

His eyes fluttered open as he tried to take in his surrounding. He weakly rubbed his legs together as he hugged the hoodie even tighter to him, pulling it up to bury his nose in it as much as he could. He couldn't help the purr that vibrated through his lips as he pictured his mate beside him. His wolf ached for contact as it had been for a while now. Unfortunately, it was only now that Roman realized what kind.

Part of him felt dirty, what with the realization fresh in his mind. The other part of him was just too desperate he didn't care. He gasped as he pressed against himself, his head rolling back as he twitched. He wanted Virgil. He needed Virgil but his love was out keeping an eye out for their human friend. 

"Virgil." He moaned softly as he gently palmed himself through his pants. His fingers twitched with every subtle movement earning a low growling sound to pull from his lips. He panted and moved about as he tried to think of a way to make it feel better. He whimpered quietly as he reached out with his hand shakily grabbing a pillow that he pulled in between his legs. He sighed as he shifted making the pillow rub against him, only for him to buck lightly and moan over the jolt that rang through him. "Fuck." He whined as he did it again settling into a rhythm before his mind finally registered the quiet sounds of footsteps. He blinked as he tuned in only to frown smelling a new scent in the air that he knew could only mean one thing. "Logan's here."

"Roman?" Virgil opened the door as Roman slowly sat himself up, with a curt breathe. "You good, Love?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Just... Uh... I want affection." Roman smiled as he held his arms out making Virgil laugh. 

"I'm always willing to give you affection." Virgil kissed him softly on his hair making the older literally crash into him with an inaudible moan. "You sure you're ok?"

"Logan, here?" Virgil nodded as he helped the other up noticing how Roman was very weak on his feet. "Good. I think I need some answers." Roman subconsciously leaned into Virgil more as the two made their way to the living room. He forced himself not to make a sound over the contact and the burning urge for more but... He couldn't stop the whine that he made when Virgil let go. 

"It's ok, Love." Virgil smiled as he sat Roman down in the chair and gestured towards the kitchen. "I'm going to go get you some water. You look like you could use some. Logan..." Logan nodded as he sat there on the couch, Virgil's notebook in hand that he's used to add his own notes and things too. The second Virgil left Logan narrowed his eyes taking in everything he could visually see from Roman before sighing.

"Ro..."

"It's a wolf thing." Logan faltered as Roman's voice tumbled out before either of them even realized it. "I-I know that much at least. I-I just... I've never dealt with this before so I wasn't even sure about what it was that was even happening."