Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I gently massaged my neck while talking with my mom on the phone. Pinakingan ko ang lahat ng sinabi niya sa kabilang linya. I slightly smirked when she say something unbelievable. Napahigpit ang pagkakahawak ko sa cellphone. She told me that she missed me but i'm not a fool to believe that.

"Mom, cut the drama." madiin na wika ko sa kanya.

Narinig ko ang mahina at sopistikada niyang tawa sa kabilang linya.

"I miss you, son. Where were you? I want to see you now. By the way, I'm here in the Philippines." I gulped hard when I heard what she said. Natigilan ako ng konting minuto sa gulat.

Tama ba ang narinig ko? She's fucking here in the Philippines. What is she doing here?

"Why didn't you tell me that you are already here in the Philippines?" may inis na tanong ko sa kabilang linya. Nagpakawala ako ng malalim na buntong hininga habang hinihilot ko ang aking noo.

Hininaan ko ang boses ko. Nag-alala ako na baka maalipungatan si Hera. I don't want to wake her up with my loud voice. I know she's still sore and tired. I still want her to sleep to regain her energy. I want my baby to rest.

I hissed when my mom laughed sarcastically. Natigilan ako sa sinabi niya.

"I know what you're doing, Tyron. You have an affair with your secretary. Nice! Your new fling was pretty but I didn't know that you prefer a rugged pauper to a royal princess. Leave her, she's no good for you. She's a golddigger and I'm so sure that she's a social climber also." I clenched my jaw so tight when she said that. Naiinis na nagbuntong hininga ako.

How did she know about her? But the fuck! Did I hear it right? She fucking insulted the woman that I love. Not once but twice. How dare she do that. Pigil ang gigil na sinagot ko siya.

"Shut up, mother! You don't have the fucking right to insult her!" inis na sabi ko sa mababang tono.

Kailangan kong pigilang tumaas ang boses ko para hindi magising si Hera. Kaya kahit gigil na gigil na ako ay hindi ko siya masigawan.

I heard that she laughed sarcastically. "Really? Then you should also know that you don't have the right to cuss at me. Where's the respect and manners, royal highness?" may asar sa tono na wika niya.

I fucking rolled my eyes then I laughed sarcastically. Inis na napahigpit ang hawak ko sa balcony.

"Respect my ass." pambabara na sabi ko.

"Go back to Manila and we're going to meet. I'm with your fiancee. Talk to her. Do what I said, son! That's an order." she said in a serious and loud voice.

"But if you don't do what I want then I'm going to get your secretary and I'll make sure that you will never gonna see her anymore." I suddenly froze at what she said.

Galit ang nararamdaman ko. Alam kong gagawin niya talaga ang bagay na iyon. She is crazy. Gusto niyang masunod ang lahat ng gusto niya.

I don't want to do what she said. Ayokong sundin ang gusto niya pero wala akong choice. Fuck! I still want to have a fucking vacation with my baby. Gusto ko pa siyang makasama at gusto ko pang mapag-isa kasama siya.

"Go back here or I'll kill her? Choose one and I will end this conversation." seryosong wika niya.

Nagngitngit ang galit ko dahil sa sinabi niya. Kill her? She's really fucking crazy! Papatayin niya ang babaeng mahal ko para masunod ang gusto niya? Napigtas ang pagtitimpi ko dahil sa galit.

"I'm still busy. Inaayos ko pa ang resort na ipapagawa ko! Stop, ordering me to go back there!" I stopped when she laughed hard.

Dahan dahan akong napailing habang hinihilot ang sintido ko. I really think that she lost her mind. Pinakinggan ko ang lahat ng sinabi niya. Hindi ko maiwasang higpitan ang pagkakahawak ko sa cellphone ko dahil sa inis at galit na pinaghalo.