THE END

Ang Huling kabanata

"And now I pronounced you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." the corners of my mouth turn up. I can't help but smile widely because of too much happiness.

At last, after so many years of being together, we are married now. She's now my wonderful wife. My wife. Masarap sa pakiramdam na tawagin siyang asawa ko. My lovely wife.

We encountered many hardships but now here we are, married and together as one. The word happiness is not enough to express what I feel. It's overflowing happiness.

I stared at her eyes and then I smiled widely. She's crying hard because of so much happiness, and here I am, trying to stop my eyes from pouring some tears. I nodded at her and then i cough softly, upang pigilan ang pagbara ng kung ano sa aking lalamunan.

I know I'm teary eyed but i tried to stop my eyes from crying. I should not cry in front of other people. Si Hera lang dapat ang maaaring makakita sa aking umiyak. Siya lang ang dapat makakita sa kahinaan ko. Siya lang. Palihim na akong nakaiyak kanina habang na kay Hera ang buong atensyon nilang lahat.

We are married, and this is the most memorable moment for me. Natupad na ang inaasam kong maikasal sa kaniya. Ang pangarap ko ay natupad na.

I'm excited. I'm fucking excited to love her more, again and again.

"On this special day, I affirm to you in the presence of God and these witnesses my sacred promise to stay by your side as your faithful husband, in sickness, and health, in joy and sorrow, as well as through the good times an the bad. I further promise to love you without reservation, honor and respect you, provide for your needs as best I can, protect you from harm, comfort you in times of distress, grow with you in mind and spirit, and always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live." puno ng pagmamahal na sabi ko sa kaniya.

My love. My lovely wife.

I will love you until eternity, and that's a promise.

Nakita ko kung paano siya ngumuso. Then she playfully rolled her eyes at me. I laughed when she do that. She's gorgeous and fucking cute when she does that thing.

My crazy and childish wife. I love her.

"Ano ba yan, kamahalan. Sinabi na nga ni father na 'you may kiss the bride' pero dumada ka pa dyan. Kiss na tayo, dali para tapos na ang kasal!" she complaint while pouting her lips.

Narinig ko ang tawanan ng mga tao sa paligid. Amusement filled my face while smiling. I tried to stop laughing hard.

She's so cute. Her personality is so cute.

"My wife is so excited about our honeymoon" I playfully said to her.

Ngumuso siya at pabiro niya akong hinampas ng mahina sa braso. Ibinuka niya ang kaniyang bibig para magsalita pero bago niya pa masabi ang pag-angil niya ay inunahan ko na siya. I silence her with a gentle and tender kiss in the lips.

Damn. I'm the happiest man in the universe. I love her so much. She's my baby and my only Queen. My lovely Hera. I'm so in love with her. Love. Hindi sapat ang mga salitang ito upang iparamdam sa kaniya ang pagmamahal ko. It's beyond that word. It's unconditional love. Words are not enough. I fucking really love her, sagad sa buto.

We kissed. We sealed our wedding with a wonderful kiss while the guests are clapping cheerfully.

I'm the luckiest man alive.

"Dad, Adira wants to have a boyfriend." my fifteen years old son screamed while smirking at me.

Pagkapasok ko pa lang sa pinto ay ito agad ang ibinungad niya sa akin. I'm tired and my family is my stress reliever, si Tatum ay lagi akong ini-stress tuwing umuuwi ako.