\Her\

Nine.

----------------------------------------

They say all good and bad came to an end, one day. Fortunately, I waited for this to end.

I need a life. Like seriously.

I have no friends. I just feel like I've become something else. Something like a damned robot. A robot working as instructed. I forgot that I was just a human. I want to find myself. I want to be me or atleast who I was. I want to put back everything I left or lost. I want my life back for a second, no- for a long, long time.

Breathe, Isabella.

Breathe, I reminded myself.

Somehow breathing was my tight cycle, my step forward, my stimulator. Because breathing meant I was surviving. And surviving meant I was alive. Being alive was much more precious.

I laughed at myself or rather my situation. I had found a quiet, grassy area in the middle of no where or the road to be precise. And here I was, wanting my life back. In the middle of no where. My situation made literal sense to my purpose of life right now. Was that suppossed to be pathetic or ironic?

Looking up at the clearly, dull grey louds. I knew it. The rain was coming too soon and I remembered what had happened when it rained last time. I was just a weakling bounded by my own memories and feelings. No one even bothered to help a struggling woman on the pavement then-

Tyler. Ride. Help.

Three words instantly crept inside my mind. Pulling out my phone, I realised that I didn't have Tyler's number.

Ohhhhhh.

But. Another call distracted me before I panicked.

"Where are you even?" An icy voice claimed.

Talk about coincidence.

"Tyler, I need your help." I said with my eyes travelling to the whereabouts of the road.

"Answer my question." He snickered.

"Oh right. Well, you see- I don't really know."

"What?!"

"I'm in the middle of a road right now. A highway. The southampton one- I think?" I cringed but was quite happy to read a board somewhere in this road.

And yet, nervousness crept over me.

"Stay right there." And then the line went dead.

And so, I did.

But again, how did Tyler have my number?

------------------------------------------------------------

Every situation has a deeper meaning.
This was more her thoughts though

Did I mention- we are nearing the end?

Adios. -R