chapter seven

Yuno stood in front of them, though no one seemed to do anything. Asuna stood with her arms crossed, she was a little angry that Asta got a cool greeting and all she got was a 'hey'. "Yuno" 

"Sir." Asuna rolled her eyes. He's already acting all proper, Asuna thought. "Why did you go out of your way to save these people? We've been charged with exploring this dungeon and securing its valuable contents. Our primary objective is to reach the treasure hall with haste. We have no time to involve ourselves with such waste. "Hey Yuno, what's the deal with this rude four-eyed dude?" 

"My superior" While the 'four-eyed dude' scolded Asta, Asuna walked over to Yuno. "It's been a while, little brother" Yuno sighed. "I told you to stop calling me that we all arrived at the church on the same day" Asuna smirked. "Yeah but I think we can all agree that I act the oldest of us three. But I really did miss you Yuno" Asuna knows that it hasn't been that long since they last saw each other but they did grow up seeing each other every day so to Asuna, it feels like it's been forever. Yuno smiled and placed a hand on Asuna's head something he's been doing ever since he became taller than her. She pouted, but as quick as it was there, Yuno's hand was gone and his face was stoic again. 

Asuna decided not to say anything. "-we even got a star for our last mission" Asuna heard Yuno's teammate say. "What a coincidence, we got a star for our last mission too" 

Asuna and the 'four-eyed dude' started bickering again. "Now that I think about it I was told there'd be four of you, where is your fourth member? What did they run away and leave you to face the dungeon on your own? Was that it? Or did they fall victim to a trap spell?" 

"He didn't run away and he didn't get caught in some trap" 

"So where is he then?" 

"Actually, he's so good at sensing mana, he figured out we're not alone in here and went to fight a powerful mana source. Our fourth member is so powerful that he could take him down on his own. He really doesn't need our help so we kept going. Did you even sense that mana? Because I sure did." 

Yuno shook his head, still short-tempered, I see, Yuno thought. "Whatever the case, he left his newest colleges behind, a typical Black Bull. How disgusting. Your whole squad brings shame to the magic knights." 

"Okay, now you've really done it, pal. The Black Bull's are gonna conquer this dungeon so fast you won't even know what hit you. Just you watch, Golden Dumb....Golden Dim...no uh...squad with the weird haired boss!" 

As Asta started fighting with the 'four-eyed dude' Asuna turned to Noelle. "You ready to go all this arguing is giving me a headache."

"Sure, do you have a plan?" Asuna smirked. "Let's let them go first. I'm curious." The fighting ended and 'four-eyed dude' called out to his squadmates. Mimosa creating a guide and Yuno creating wind vehicle for them to ride on. "Huh, pretty nice. You guys ready? Sky Magic: Sky Chariot!" The three of them were carried into the sky. "Hey, Yuno. We'll give you guys a head start" Asuna waved with a smile. Yuno smirked before wiping it off and going ahead. Asuna used the time to tie her hair up into a ponytail and placed her hands in her pocket. "...Ten." Asuna smirked before going in the same direction as the Golden Dawn. "You know this isn't tag, Asuna. You don't have to give him a head start like you used to" 

"Yeah but for old times sake I might as well" 

"Asuna, shouldn't you be saving your mana?" Noelle asked. "Nah I should be fine, as long as the air in here stays in clear."