MY FIRST LOVE

TAEHYUNG'S POV
After Jimin i had one more best friend his name was Jung Hoseok .
He was an alpha who never made me feel awkward he was very funny and was  known as a flirt in our class , i did hated him for breaking one of my friend Jisoo's heart because of another girl but he said that he loved her friend but atleast he was not playing around with girls.

I knew he never liked me because i was not much of a beauty but then also he would flirt with me .
I still remember that i was the first boy whom he said about his one-sided love . It was Jennie ; aka the beauty queen of our class .
He told me to never tell about his feelings for her but i broke our promise because i had this one annoying friend of mine who kept on pleading me and at last i told her !

After that our class seperated for Alphas and Omegas and after that i never got the chance to talk about it to him but a year later i started watching anime because my grandma started staying with my elder uncle and aunt and my parents were really busy searching for our own house to live.
My first anime was KAMISAMA KISS.
After a year i realised that i was in love with this flirt !!!!

I told Jimin about it and he being a sweet person he always supported me . many times he would say that what if he too has feelings for me too???
But everytime i denied...

2 years have passed with stealing glance of him during recess time since that was the only time when Alphas would roam around our class .

Before our final exams my papa bought my mom a specs and each of them were testing their eyes and when my turn came i realised i couldn't see from a far distance ,this shocked my parents .
After a month of check up Now i had to wear spectacles because i had myopia .
And luckily or unluckily i wore my life's first spectacle at the age of 13.
As soon i entered the exam class i realised a gaze towards me and that was none other than Hoseok...

Jimin was both shocked and surprised to see me and funnily called me battery !!!!

PREDEBUT VHOPE

I HOPE U LIKE IT . FOR ME ALL OF U WHO R READING THIS STUPID STORY ARE VALID AND IMPORTANT ,I 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟🤟