INTROVERT

Jeon family had 2 sons Namjoon and Jungkook.
Namjoon was very intelligent and an extrovert whereas his little brother was a total opposite.
Namjoon was better in English and other studies so Jungkook always admired his brother he thought of his brother as his role model ,Namjoon also loved his brother Jungkook a lot since already lost his baby brother .

Namjoon grew up to be a sexy and handsome guy with diligent manners but Jungkook was shy and an INTROVERT he always thought of himself as someone inferior even though he was an Alpha .

3rd person pov

Jungkook was in 8th grade and at the final result day of the year he had to go because his family couldn't go.
He never approached anyone to talk to but Hoseok approached him while other boys would make fun of him so in this cruel world his only frnd was Hoseok.
At the day he wore something casual
and sat on his seat when everyone came lastly a boy entered ,a beautiful one with whole black dress and looking so gorgeos.

Jungkook pov
I saw this ethereal looking boy so i asked Hoseok as i never knew him
( Hoseok is bold and italics is jk )
"Who is that person Hosrok?"
"Oh that is Kim Taehyung also known as a fierce omega because he is an omega but acts like an alpha cuz he hates them,he always protects his frnds and maintains his distance"
"But i never saw him "
"Well we used to be good frnds so i know how fierce he can be but after our class seperated for Alphas and Omegas we never talked much . He never shows his soft and gorgeous side we all get to see it when its the redult day ."
"He is goddamn handsome but never shows and very kind hearted"said hoseok with a sad smile

""He is goddamn handsome but never shows and very kind hearted"said hoseok with a sad smile

I wish we were friends though thought Jungkook