JUNGKOOK

Guys there is a change im going to make Namjoon a big brother of jungkook so bear with it

  ___________________________

The Jeon family had a good friendship with the Kim family but the Jeons had no child even after 4 yrs of marriage but the Kims had a son named Kim Namjoon and mrs. Kim was pregnant after some months the baby boy was born when Namjoon was just 2 yrs old and they were going to visit the Jeon family.
Unfortunately an accident happened and they all were in a hospital the Jeon family came to look .
But Mr. Kim had died and Mrs. Kim was badly injured while namjoon was in ICU.

The nurse said to mrs. Jeon that mrs. Kim wants to meet her ,she quickly ran to her room and there she was lying on the hospital bed painfully.
Tears rolled down fron her eyes as she was her childhood  best friend she held her hand on her and kissed it ,the woman then said "please take care of my son...s"and the line on the computer went straight making a long beep sound  she cried a lot ,closed her eyes and said " i promise that i will love him as my own son "
Well the baby boy was nowhere to be found ,many said that he might have died in the accident so the Jeon family took Namjoon as their own son but no  one knew that Namjoon would become their lucky charm .

Mrs. Jeon loved Namjoon as her own child and luckily after 1 yr Mrs. Jeon was pregnant ,his father's business was high and everything was so perfect .

The Jeon family thought that Maybe Namjoon was their Angel..

After 1 yr A baby boy was born and little namjoon straddled on his mom's lap to see his baby brother ,he had a little black raven hair and dark black eyes with no teeth smiling cutely.

Namjoon was curious that why his baby brother had no teeth since he was just 3 yrs old.
"Mommy why the bwaby haas no tweeth ?"
They chuckled at the little'question and mr. Jeon took him on his arms and said "well he is your baby brother so if you take good care of him ,he will have some strong and white teeth!"
"Like a bunny!"exclaimed little namjoon
His father said"Yeah just like a bunny "

😎😎😎😎