Junie

Some days later

Taehyung was really sad that Wheein and Hyejin got new friends but he thought that maybe they are nice people so that's why he doesn't have much talk with the girls anymore instead he was in friendship between Hoseok,Jimin,Yoongi,Jin-hyung,Namjoon and him.

The seven boys literally grew close and Taehyung after alot of giving thoughts and trials finally told Jin about his father issues with him.To his shock Jin accepted him and told him to be careful as he was not in any place to help him cause Taehyung made him promise.

Jin was shocked cause he never thought of Mr.Choi as such a disgusting person but he couldn't do anything for the boy except being by his side as he knew that the only way to save Taehyung was to let him  get a job and getting out of that Hell hole
so he promised to stay by Taehyung's side till his last breath.

He always was special to him.Taehyung was the person who made everyone smile and alive while he was dying inside but Jin would be there to fight for him no matter what.

When Taehyung introduced Namjoon to him he recognised the latter cause they were nice friends in school so the boys got along alot.

And in this time they were close to each other alot like Taehyung was always close to Namjoon,Jungkook was close to Yoongi and Hoseok was close to Jimin. Jin was happy but somehow he felt as if their happiness wouldn't last long and he never really liked the negative feeling and would always shrug off the bad thoughts.

During Weekends

Taehyung was cleaning the house as it was Saturday and he would every two saturday in a month would clean the whole house.
Thankfully Baby Yeonjun was asleep and Tzuyu went to their cousin's house to spend the day and His parents had went to the court for their house matters.
It was 12 in the noon and suddenly their doorbell rang.
Since their apartment was always locked he gad to go downstairs from third floor to ground floor to see who was tge unknown comer.

He quickly wore his Tank top as he was only in his Vest and went downstairs and he was shocked.

Tae's POV

It was Jungkook!!
I'm not even dressed up and ge is in front of me but why did he suddenly came without a notice.
He was also zoning oyt so i had to
snap him out from his daydream.

Jk's POV

I was in the neighbourhood of Tae's so i thought to drop by cause his house was so far so i couldn't always visit him.
Now I'm here i called the bell and i heard someone coming downstairs and when i saw that person mh breathe hitched-

Why was he wearing shorts!? Wait-it's his home he can wear anything!

I was tranced back to reality with Taehyung Snapping his fingers.

Third person POV

"Kookie!?" asked Tae in shock.
"What happened? You suddenly came without a notice?"

Jungkook replied "well i was near your neighbourhood due to some work so i though to visit you"

"Ok so come let's go"

This was Jungkook's second time going Taehyung's house though they were close friends now.

"So um where are your parents?"Jungkook asked
"They went to court due to some work and Tzuyu went to her cousins home" Taehyung replied
"What about Junie?where's he?"
"He is sleeping so be quiet" Replied Tae.

Jungkook saw Baby Junie sleeping and when he turned to see Taehyung he covered his eyes quickly and said "why are you removing your t-shirt!?"

Taehyung chuckled and said "I'm not getting stripped or something.Im just removing the top cause i need to work and yeah I'm wearing a vest so please open your eyes"

Jungkook uncovered his eyes and sighed "gosh you should have told me before"
Now Jungkook was watching TV while Taehyung was working though Jungkook wanted to help him Taehyung said that if he sits still in one place that would be the greatest help for him.

So after awhile Taehyung said"I'll shower first and then we'll eat btw did you eat sometging?"
Jungkook replied"no....not yet first you come then we'll eat"

With that Taehyung went to bath and Jungkook was watching TV,suddenly he heard Baby Junie crying without wasting any minute he went to take care but seeing the stranger Junie started crying even more.

Taehyung was showering when he heard his brother crying he quickly rubbed himself and took a sower and wore a towel with a t-shirt.He went to the room to see that Jungkook was carrying Junie and caressing him oh so softly while whispering something but still the baby won't stop crying Taehyungwent and took Junie in his arms and said"Shh shh Junie it's me Hyungie....it's ok I'm here now" with that Junie stopped crying and lay on his chest while Taehyung softly patted his back and started singing his favourite song Winter Bear.

Jungkook was shocked but was also amazed by Taehyung's side.Taehyung was looking like a mother trying to calm her baby and Jungkook was lost in his deep yet beautiful voice...

After Baby Junie felt asleep they went out of the room and Jungkook asked " Tae which song was that? it was so beautful!"
Taehyung replied "i made that song...i know its bad but whenever i sing that song Junie always calms down....and its my favourite song too..."
Jungkook was shocked that how much talented was he?
Afterwards they started eating and when Jungkook took a bite of Japchae he asked Taehyung who made it and Taehyung replied"I made it Kookie who else would??"
Jungkook moaned with every bite he took as he was so into food that he didn't even realised what kind of sound he was making...

Taehyung smiled at his behaviour and chuckled while eating.

It was soon going to be evening and Jungkook had to go back so he was at the gate and he asked "Um...Tae i wanted to ask that after our board exams are finished....so can we all guys like go on a picnic date including all?"
Taehyung jumped in ecitement and said excitedly"I would love it Kookie...you don't know how much i wanted to go out with you guys!!"
" So ...um ok let's meet after exams....ok?"
Tae replied"Yup!!"

But before running off he kissed Taehyung on his cheeks and shouted it was nice spending time with you!!!"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_'_-
So yeah how's this chapter??
Too much fluff??😅😅😅
I had time so thought to update btw this was the longest chapter I've written till now😅😅
Btw what do guys prefer i call you?
LEMONIES🍋🍋 or BERRIES🍓🍓

STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY
I PURPLE YOU💜💜💜