INNOCENCE OR IGNORANCE

As an Omega Taehyung had many difficulties in his life and he also knew that he was not so INNOCENT but he had to cope on with the struggles of his life.

As stated before Taehyung was an adopted child , his mom tried to leave him many a times from which Taehyung can remember are 3.

1st was when she took him to a fair and left him with some candies saying she'll be back in a minute but , after a long time it was 5 o'clock and she didn't came but the neighbourhood aunt saw him and since he was her favourite she took him to his house.
2nd was when his mom took him to a preschool and left him there but he quickly ran out of the place to find his mom , and he found her between the crowds.
3rd was when they went to a relative's house and taehyung had to go to bathroom but when he came back , he again lost his mom so he went out of the house to search for her but luckily she wasn't far.

There are many mysteries in Taehyung's past which were unsolved , he had memories but faded .

Taehyung's father always protected him from the outer world and that is the reason why everyone thought that Taehyung had such a nice father ,even Jin respected his father, since Taehyung was adopted his father would fight with their relatives cuz they always insulted Taehyung but what was in his Father's mind still remains a mystery.

Taehyung just wanted a normal family but must his fate be like this why did he desrved all of this Or did he really deserved all of this .

He wanted to hold his parents hand while walking, he wanted them to caress his head when he slept, he wanted to feel worthy but nothing All they gave him was just some showy things .

HE NEVER RECIEVED TRUE LOVE FROM HIS FAMILY , ALL OF IT WAS JUST A FAKE LOVE!!!
No one can understand the pain Taehyung has gone through or is going through cuz u all r reading the STORY BUT U R NOT LIVING HIS LIFE!!

●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●

A/N: This is me , stay safe and healthy and u r important and valid so love yourself , Remember i still💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜uuu guys