Resolution

Since Taehyung became friends with Jungkook he suddenly got so famous and many male alphas became his friend and there were many girls hitting on him which he never realised being a nerd.

Taehyung realised that Jennie and her friends also started hitting on him even though they all had their own boyfriends so Taehyung would get Jealous because Jennie would call him "kookie"the nickname which he used to say so he felt hurt everytime he would talk with other girls but never showed it.
But one day he thought of telling to Yoongi.
( In case you all think that yoongi is an alpha which he is but due to some circumstances it was printed as Beta and thats why everyone thinks he is a Beta )

Taehyung POV
TAE:Hey Yoongi i wanted to tell you something.
Y:Yes tae
Tae:its about....um.....how do i say it....
Y: Speak up
Tae:Um im in love
Y:Really!!!
Tae:Yes
Y: and who is it ?
Tae:its ....kookie
Y:hmm... i knew it.
Tae:How???
Y:Well everytime we would talk you would always talk about him and the spark in your eyes and the way you smiled with his every actions it was easy for me to figure it out but i thought that you should 1st realise you're own feelings so i never told you.

I stood there on the road with my mouth agape like how does this person know so much i mean he has never been in love before.
But Yoongi was the person i trusted the most besides Jin hyung......

Slowly weeks passed into weeks and months and i realised that i was only getting farther from Jungkook because he wouldn't talk with me anymore and then i realised that He was an Alpha and what could i even expect from him now he got some new friends who are obviously fake
so why even bother.

We would talk in sign language as we would sit farther than before and i always saw how he prioried the other girls and boys before me so i thought of giving up on him but as usual my SHITTY FATE.

It was a rainy day and so none of my friends came leaving me alone but then i saw Jungkook too was alone so i went to the bench next to him and sat there and then again we started talking and he said something that made my heart flutter at the same time and sad at the same time .
He said that i was his BEST FRIEND HE HAS EVER FOUND AND SHOWED HIS BUNNY SMILE WHICH I HAVENT SEEN IN A WHILE.

I wish he could see through me at the same time bit realised that i was a disgusting creature so why bother.

Then i thought of a resolution i told to myself that I WILL KEEP ON LOVING U BUT I WILL ALSO PROTECT YOU AND BE YOUR BESTEST FRIEND U WILL EVER FIND IN THIS CRUEL WORLD.
Then again i told everything to Yoongi and he hugged me saying "ITS OK U ARE A VERY STRONG PERSON FROM BOTH HEART AND SOUL AND NEVER LOSE HOPE FOR YOU MAY FIND SOMEONE BETTER THAN HIM.

His birthday was near so i gave him a keyring in advance .
That day only i and Jimin had come and there was Jungkook with his so called frnd whom i dont know we talked about a lot of things and i gave him the keychain from which he smiled so genuiely and said a thanks.

Then i told him that how we make fun of him when the other girls keep on swarming around like we called him Honeywax around whom all the honeybees would swarm around and he got mad maybe.

So he called Jennie who was sitting on the other bench and told her about our little conversation and there she got mad cuz we included her too so she came to yell at me.
"Yeah taehyung dont say such nonsense about us or kookie"
"Well hes our frnd so we can say anything we like"said i
"But he doesnt like it ,right kookie?" And i turned to look at jungkook who noded a yes in response so i apologied to her which i never wanted to cuz she is the one i hated because of her All my Alpha frnds left because of her.
So i was mad at jung kook
Because kookie is the name i gave to him and she keeps on calling him and he is our frnd why does he needs to be with her so i turned to Jimin and we started playing .

I was teasing him calling him a gorilla and he was teasing me calling a chimpanzee cuz i always kept on jumping .
And there was an apologetic look on Jungkook while he was calling out to me which i totally ignored making it look like i was hella mad at him .
I didnt even talked to him the whole day. And after school ended i was waiting with jimin for yoongi when i suddenly felt hard fingers tapping on my shoulder and it was Jungkook And here we go again with his cuteness.
He said "im sorry i wont do it ".
I wanted to smile and laugh so hard but i controlled  myself and turned my head away from his direction and a small smile formed on my lips which he didnt notice but Jimin did so he grinned then again he tapped my shoulder and i looked at him fom anger plastered on my face he said "if u can then forgive or else..."
He went off in a bullet train like speed leaving me dumbfounded like "what the hell was that?"

"He went off in a bullet train like speed leaving me dumbfounded like "what the hell was that?"