Friends

Taehyung made a lot of friends in his high school including Hoseok,Jungkook,Jackson and many more so now His baby brother's first birthday was coming and so he decided to call them.

Ofcourse he asked his parents and they agreed and the main reason was to spend some time with Jungkook because the latter rarely spend much time so with this opportunity he might be able to know more about Jungkook.

The day was here and all of them visited Taehyung and to their surprise Taehyung's house was too far away from school.

Jungkook POV

So we went to his house more like an apartment and we were total Jimin,Yoongi,Wheein,Hyejin,and i brought my brother too as i was shy!!

Sure make fun of me as much as you want!!!

So when we went I gotta say Taehyung was looking too good in that outfit.
He was wearing a tight black skinny jeans with a white top and a pink jacket and i saw that he dyed hie hair in brown colour.

And i gotta agree that Taehyung was the first omega I've ever seen i mean so hardworking like the whole day he rarely was with us and that was also when we almost beg him to eat with us cuz he was too busy.

Still i remember how hyung was acting weird with Taehyung i don't know what happened to him after i introduced him to Taehyung.

Well anyway we all enjoyed Aunty's food and she was the total opposite of what Hobi-hyung told me. And I got to know that Taehyung also loves to play game and his favourite game was Call of duty Series and Far cry series and i told him that my favourite game was Overwatch and he said that he also wanna play that game!!

By now i did realise that i thought of Taehyung more than "just friends" but i know he wont like me cause I'm an Alpha......

Namjoon's POV

Jungkook asked me to go with him on his friends house well it wasn't something new but atleast he was willing like other times when he would had to go forcefully.
So now we're here and saw MANY friends of Jungkook which was not usual but i liked it cause of this certain boy my brother was now out of his SHELL and i was really excited to meet this boy I even saw Hoseok and i was like "wow this boy really have so many friends".

We went his home and Jungkook let me meet him and i was STUNNED.....

The boy was gorgeous and he was good looking but what his attention was the younger's smile....the same rectangular boxy smile he used to see for months in his childhood of his OWN BROTHER......KIM TAEHYUNG

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Hi!! Lemonies!!🍋🍋
How are you guys?🌚🌚
Ik the updates are slow but I'm busy so don't get much time and my mom said that after school opens i wont get the phone and I'll have to wait for to buy my own phone that too by my own money😥😥😥😥

Well Stay safe and heAlthy!!
I purple you💜💜💝💝