Prologue

Prologue

Okay, first, my name is Vincent Darren, yes that is my name. So, long story short, I don't like people. I mean yes, the irony of me being a human being. Fun fact: I don't like being a human being.

But fuck, I can't transform into an animal or a plant.

But why do I not like humans?

I do not know.

But I do know that I do not like them.

People have been calling me the weird or the quiet kid at the back of the class and I don't care to be honest because fuck them.

Then I discovered these words, Introvert, you can classify yourself if you like being alone or being dependent. I have chosen being an introvert, why? Because it is fun being alone, you're just enjoying these things by yourself and only by yourself.

As I walk to my classroom, people kept on looking at me.

I don't care to be honest, but jeez why they kept on staring on me.

I sat down at the back being my only seatmate is an empty chair. My classroom have these different types of people, the sleepy one, the loud mouth who chatters everything they say, the bitches, the jocks a.k.a the dicks and some more. As for me, they classify me the quiet kid. I'm actually okay with that as long they don't bother me.

As the bell rang everyone got up because our teacher Mrs. Delaruz came in with no stuff in her hand.

"Good morning everyone!" She greeted and the class stands and greeted her back.

"You'll be having a new classmate, come in."

A boy with puffy hair, wearing a hoodie and pants came in.

"Class meet Mr. Aiden."

What the fuck.