Chapter 1: Aiden

Chapter 1: Aiden

It is been a week since this Aiden guy showed up, and boy he is popular at this school. He has his charms and can make everyone laughed, except for me. The bad side of this is that he's sitting next to me. Now my empty seatmate has a live person sitting in it. The worst part is he's talking to me every time.

"Hey." He called out and I still ignored him. "Vince." He called out again.

Just to end this all I finally turned around and looked at him.

"What?"

"Nothing, wanna hang out later?"

"No thanks."

I don't do hanging out.

"Why? We're practically neighbors."

"And that is good; we are just neighbors, okay?"

"I'm a fun guy; you don't wanna miss out on Aiden vibes."

The fuck is Aiden vibes? And yes, I totally want to miss out on those Aiden vibes.

"Like I said, no thanks."

The bell rang and the teacher dismissed us.

I quickly grabbed my bag and quickly ran out the room. I put on my headphones and started walking out the campus.

"Vince, wait up!"

I knew whose that voice was.

The fuck is this guy wants?

I removed my headphones and looked at Aiden whose running towards me. When he finally reached me, he stopped, trying to catch his breath.

"What do you want now?" I asked him, still trying to catch his breath.

"C-can we go home together? Since you know our house is like right next to each other."

I sighed in defeat and said yes.

He sprung in joy and yelled "Let's go!"

What is with this dude?

We started walking and I putted my headphones back on. As for Aiden, he was the most energetic boy I had ever met. He was talking the full walk, he started mentioning his video games, old homes and his current girl crush in the room named Mary.

Mary is a bitch, no offense but she is on the bitchy side of the class.

Of course Aiden being Aiden, he has these perfect boy charms to charm Mary.

"What about you? Do you like someone inside of the class?"

I removed my headphones and said no.

Why would I like someone?

"Really? What about Roseanne?"

"No."

"Hmmm, Cyndia might be your type."

"No."

"Huh? Seriously? You don't like someone?"

"No, I don't, now quit bugging me about it."

Aiden remained quiet after that, which is good because I needed some peace and quiet.

"Hey."

I spoke too soon.

"What now?" I asked calmly.

"Do you not like me? I mean as your friend?"

I sighed. Great, now I'm the bad guy.

"No, I mean, of course I want you to be my- friend." I cringed.

"Really?" I saw his eyes sparkled.

"Now I got to ask a question." I said.

"Go ahead."

"Why are you interested at being my friend? I mean, there are a lot of interesting people at school. Why go with the quiet kid?" I asked and he stopped walking for a moment. I looked at him and he has this serious face looking towards me. Did I say something wrong?"

"To be honest, I find you very interesting, I can't explain it but I know that you're going through something."

What the shit?

"Jokes on you, Aiden, I am not interesting and no I have not going through anything. So, thank you for participating at being my friend."

"No, I mean, ugh- I screw it all up!" He yelled so loudly.

This guy really wants to be my friend huh?

"What?" Asking him coldly.

"I just want to be your friend, can't you give a chance?"

I give up, okay fine, he really want to be my friend, he'll suffer being me as his friend.

I sighed in defeat.

"Okay."

"Really? I can be your friend?"

"Yeah, I said okay. You'll regret it in the end." I said smirking. None of my ex-friends really stayed at my side. Let's see how long Aiden can last.

"No, I, Aiden will be your best friend."

"Whatever you say." We both arrived at my house. "I'm going in now, bye."

"Bye Vincent!" He bid goodbye and also went to his house which is next door.

What a weirdo.