Chapter 6: As The Day Goes By

Months had passed after since I've told everyone my story. Things had been going well after that. Me and Aiden are getting close, that includes the circle. After me, everyone had also told their stories. 

Gaila and Mackie met at some random bar then next day they were connecting. Literally.

Jasper has an older brother who plays in an famous band called The Buthameths and that inspired him to became an guitar playing dude. But he got so talented he can play all sorts of instruments.

While Zack on the other hand, their family owns a photography shop and his Dad taught him on how to use a camera and how to have a picture-perfect captured.

That's pretty much it.

As for me, yes, I still love the circle I have grown attached to them but there are times that I'll liked being alone. Just enjoying myself and the sunsets, the circle understood that I wanted my privacy and they respected my decision, yes that includes Aiden. But we still hang-out and he finally introduced me to his younger brother Nathan. I've got to play video games, which now I am a fan. 

I finally introduced Aiden to Gerald.

"We are here." I said and dropped the flowers in Gerald's tombstone. "Hi Gerald, old bud." I said and forced a smile.

I looked at Aiden and he was quiet.

"Hi Gerald, I'm Aiden. Vincent's new best friend." He laughed. "If that's okay with you. Don't worry I'm not going to take him from you. But I did promise that I'll stay from his side. His older brother, even though Vincent's the old one."

"Hey!"

"Gerald, Vincent told me what happened. After that incident, Vincent was scared to make friends again. So I insisted to become his friend. Because I don't want this guy to be lonely forever. I believed that no one should die alone."

Aiden.

"That's why I still around for you, Gerald."

I smiled.

"C'mon let's go." I said. "Goodbye Gerald."

"Bye Gerald!"