Chapter 7: The Real Feels

Dismissal had come and grabbed my things and head my way out. 

"Vincent wait!" Aiden called, I didn't turned back and just quickly walked out of the school.

I felt something grabbed my arm and it was Aiden who's panting and catching his breath. 

"Hey, what's the hurry?" He asked and his breathing was still fast.

"I need to go home right away." I said coldly and started walking again. He joined me again and we walked together but no one dared to speak.

Some best friend he is.

"Hey, you're quiet. Did something happened?" He asked and I just ignored his question and continued walking. "Hey! Vincent, what's the matter?" He walked passed me and got in front of me. He  blocked my way so I was forced to walk on the road.

He quickly pulled my arm and that got me off of the road.

"Hey, just talk to me what happened?" Aiden said and held me tight.

"Let go." I said.

"No, not unless you talk to me."

He wants to talk fine.

"Okay sure, since I am you best friend care to tell me who the fuck you just kissed today?!" I burst out and his face was in total shocked. "Yeah, I saw you with some girl."

"She's my girlfriend, Vincent." He said calmly.

"Yeah? Okay, good to know." I said sarcastically and he let go of me and I  continued walking my way home.

"Then why are you mad?" He asked as he ran towards on my side.

"Because he didn't even bothered to tell me! I am your best friend right? Shouldn't I know that you're fucking some girl!"

"What? Yeah, I know you're my best friend, but you don't need to know all the things that are currently happening in my life, yeah? That's my privacy, so what if I have a girlfriend? Am I not allowed to have one?" He burst out and I felt an ache on my heart.