Ch 17: 20%

Hail POV

Sasha pouted at me, "you're still mad at me Hail."

"Still?" I grumbled, "you just exposed your blood drinking habits to the changeling less than 9 hours ago."

He rolled his eyes as I straightened my jacket, "and you were having a taste of some random girl."

"I needed her to stay quiet." I growled out.

"Oh? Did she see me too?" He asked slyly.

"No."

"Then why?"

I started from the bedchamber in my suite, "she saw me associate with the changeling."

"Thats not a bad thing, you declared in your speech you think its great that shes here." He chuckled, "and you like more tits than that girl could hope to have. She was flat as a board. But you know who has great tits, perky and probably fills the hand nicely..."

"Sasha." I warned.

"Hazel." He continued ignoring me, "she looked hot. In whatever that 1960s wet dream daydream glitter thing she had on. I mean like private go go girl I never knew I needed to fantasize about, right down to that cute little American lit to her voice."

I scowled, grabbing my school bag, "Sasha."

"Did you make out with her?"

"No."

"...fuck her?"

"No."

"She would have been bouncier than the one you did."

"Last warning Sasha."

He grumbled a bit, "I'm just curious."

"If you really must know I did something that could be perceived as sexual to her."

"Do tell." He laughed as we headed down the private stairwell out of the dorm.

"No."

"But Hail shes so clearly more into you than me."

"Hazel Sutherland isn't into either of us. Shes just a confused changeling my father thinks might go feral."

"But you don't suddenly."

She didn't taste like any sort of tainted blood, "if she is its a long ways away."

"And you know this how?"

"potomu chto isporchennaya krov' nikogda ne byvayet sladkoy" I replied, walking into the dining hall and directly too my private table in the back.

Sasha was giddier than a pre pubescent girl at a boyband concert. "You didn't!"

"Whatever you are thinking I'm sure I didn't." I replied blandly.

"ty poproboval yeye!" He laughed, sliding into the seat across from me, "and yet there was no sex with her?"

"No." I replied.