Tere Rang Mein

"Sometimes it seems that life is unpredictable but sometimes you know what could be happen tomorrow because what you did today. He used me, he betrayed me. But now, I am the most happiest person on this planet because of you. You accepted me as I was. I never thought I would be happy again but you...."

"Bela!" Her chain of thoughts were interrupted because of the soothing voice of her beloved husband.

"Happy Holi, Mahir!" She wished him placing her head on his chest, engulfing him and listening her favorite beat, his heartbeat, which only sings her name.

"Happy Holi to you too my love." He replied her by hugging her back and kissing her hair.

They stayed there for a while, sinking in the deepest ocean of peace and love. There was only Behir and their sacred love which completes them.

"Bela, aise hi rehna hai kya, Holi nahin khelni, rang nahi lagana." Mahir said coming out of their hug.

"Main toh kabka aapke rang mein rang chuki." Tears sprung in her eyes which she was controlling.

"Main jaanta hoon Bela, par phir bhi rang nahi lagaogi apne pati ko. Chalo neeche chate hain Aur humari pehli holi celebrate karte hain." Mahir said wiping her tears.

"Chaliye, Mahir!" Bela nodded and they went in garden.

Piya tu piya tu woh nahi
Mann basiya woh nahi
Preet se dil ko kahin
Moh liya toh nahi
Badli si meri duniya lage
Pagli meri paijaniya lage
Puche tu kiski joganiya lage
Ye nis din sataye piya

She was looking in his eyes and feeling his love for her which always makes her emotional. She was very thankful to God for this gift, Mahir, who supports her, trusts her, cares her and most importantly selflessly LOVE her without any condition.

Jiya re jiya woh nahi
Teri battiyan woh nahi
Dil mein jala hai kahin
Prem diya toh nahi

Mann mein kabhi the shikve gile
Bhool ke usko humse mile
Aake tu lag gale se mere
Ke tere bin na laage jiya

"Bela pehle tum colour lagaogi ya main." Mahir asked with a naughty smirk. "Meri berang zindagi mein rang aapne hi bhare hain toh aap hi lagayein." Bela said again with tears.
"Bela, maine tumpe koi ehsaan nahi kiya hai, pyaar karta hoon tumse, shaadi ki hai, so baar baar yeh senti hona band karo warna main naaraaz ho jaunga." "Okay, my dear hubby, I'm so sorry. I won't cry anymore." Bela replied because she can't bear his sadness. "That's like my beautiful Bela." He touched her nose with his and rub it with a pout and in another second he embraced her in his arms.

Jo tu bani humsafar hai
Di ki zameen tar batar hai

Resting his chin on her head was so comforting, he feels he is her protector who will protect her from every hurdles.

Kyun mujhko samajhne mein
Itne zamaane lage
Puchun toh aankhen churane lage
Ke nis din jalaaye jiya

Putting her head on his chest makes her feel so warm and calm.
She was so proud of her this decision.
Just in 6 months of their marriage she found everything she want.

Baahon mein kasne lage ho
Phir bhi tarasne lage ho
Sajan teri nazron se jalne pighalne lagi
Tere ishaaron pe chalne lagi
Ke tere bin na laage jiya

Bela took a full hand of colour and place on his cheek, "Happy Holi Hubby!" She again coloured his another cheek and said, "Happy Holi Would be DADDA!"

"Belaaaaa! What did you say? DADDA.. Really! Are we going to become parents?" Joy tears rolled down his cheeks. "Yes, Mahir, the symbol of our love is coming."

Mahir took her in arms and revolve her in air, showing his enthusiasm.
"Mahir, Aahhh, put me down." "Okay, okay!"

Piya tu Piya woh nahin
Mann basiya woh nahin
Dil mein jala hai kahin
Prem diya toh nahin

Mahir took red colour and apply it on her hairline, first. Then he sensuously applied on her cheeks travelling to her neck and then on his favorite place, her soft smooth waist giving her goosebumps.

Badli si meri duniya lage
Pagli teri paijaniya lage
Aake tu lag ja gale se mere
Yeh nis din sataye piya

After his colour play, he took her in his arms and went towards his room.
He cupped her cheeks in his hand and capture her lips into a searing kiss devouring all his love for him. The kiss was slow and passionate. They end up making love with each other and slept cuddling, basking in each other love!

------------------------------------------------------

Happy Holi Readers!
Sorry for this crap!

~Difa