t e n

Hermione laughed as Draco and Ginny argued about the best quidditch team. Ginny looked at Hermione, "I don't laugh at you when you argue about the best author."

"Well because everyone knows that Bathilda Bagshot is the best."

     Draco spoke up, "You're kidding right? Newt Scamander is the best."

     Ginny laughed. Both Draco and Hermione looked at her, "I can see why you laughed at us before." Ginny tossed the blanket in her arms and made it neat on the ground.

     Draco sat down the basket and sat down, "Well, let's get this picnic started."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Hermione knocked on the dark oak door in front of her. A messy Draco answered, "What? Hermione?"
"I got the results."
"What results?"
"Mid term of course," Hermione showed Draco an envelope. He tried to grab it but she held it behind her back, "Nope, you can't see yet. We are going to open together."
"Well, then if we are going to open it together might as well celebrate."
     Hermione smiled, "Like old times?"
"Yes, and I still have our wonderful picnic blanket." He held the door open so Hermione could come inside. "I think the basket and blanket are in the same place. You can start grabbing drinks from the fridge, whether it be butter beer or fire whiskey."
     "I haven't had butter beer in forever," Hermione said already making her way to the kitchen. Draco smiled and dug around in a closet in his living room.
    Hermione continued to dog around his kitchen till she found meat, cheese, and bread. She started making the sandwiches.
     Draco walked into the kitchen with the basket and blanket. He pulled out a bag of chips and placed them in the basket.
     Hermione finished the sandwiches and placed them in the basket. She turned to Draco, "You ready to go?"
    Draco held out his hand, "Yep." Hermione took his hand and Draco aparated.
     Hermione opened her eyes to see a beautiful open field, "Draco... It's beautiful."
     Draco smirked, "You didn't think I'd take you to a place like this."
"Of course a Malory would," Hermione said with a smile, "Let's eat."
     Draco helped Hermione set out the blanket and food. Hermione started to eat her sandwich when Draco held up an envelope, "You forgot about this."
     Hermione nervously laughed, "I really don't want to. I'm scared I would've failed."
"After all that studying we did, you couldn't have."
"Can you open it?"
     Draco nodded and peeled open the envelope, he sat reading for a bit. Hermione stared at him nervously.
"Gee, Hermione you're going to burn a hole in my face." Draco laughed, "You passed all the exams."
     Hermione sighed, "I guess we can work on your potion now."
     Draco pulled out his notebook, "Good thing I never leave without this."
     Hermione laughed as she scooted beside Draco to read over his shoulder. Her head dropped onto his shoulder as she was reading. Draco smiled to himself as he enjoyed this but shook it away because he knew she wasn't his.