t w e n t y - f i v e

Hermione ran into the Great Hall and started towards the Weasley's surprising George's body when something caught her eye. Draco and Narcissia Malfoy sitting in the corner. She followed their gaze out the window where the deatheaters were being kept in the courtyard. All their wands had already been confiscated and destroyed.
     She knew that none of the Malfoy fought in the Battle, but Lucius did help the deatheaters greatly before. Draco almost got taken, except someone told the aurors that he had been forced to take the mark, and that he was a minor, thankfully that was true and he was allowed to stay out of Azkaban.
     Before she was staring for to long, she headed over to the Weasley's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Draco walked onto the stage and looked out to everyone, "Hello, and thank you all for coming. My hopes with this project have already been clearly stated to help werewolf poverty, so I will not be talking about that, rather the people of the evening who truly matter. I wouldn't of been able to do any of this without them. First of all, the workers of Malfoy's Potions. Their experience and brains helped make this potion a reality, and without them I wouldn't have been able to make this dream a reality. I would also like to thank all werewolves for letting me make this potion for them. I would especially like to thank the werewolves who helped in the potions by lending us themselves. But most important, I would like to thank my rock."
     Draco sucked in a breath, "The person who stood beside me through it all, the person who inspired me to continue, my fiance... Hermione Granger."
     A collective gasp came from the audience, followed by murmuring. Hermione walked onto stage and took Draco's place at the microphone.
     "It has been two years, though it has felt longer, that I ran from the wizarding world and made a new life as a muggle."
     Hermione paused, "The reason why is because everyone had a perfect imagine of me, the golden girl war heroine, and I was struggling. I had been given a job for a reason that the job had no attachment to. I loved my job, but it was stressful keeping up the perfect image of me."
     "I ran away because I felt like the muggle world would be much simpler, because nobody knew me. And it was. But when I met Draco,  he reminded me of everything I loved in the wizarding world, and so I have decided to come back, not to be the perfect girl again, but to be me. I will work hard to make sure whatever job I get, I can continue to learn rather than diving in head first. So, thank you to everyone who has stood beside me through this time, and I am so glad to be back."
     The audience stood still for a second until Harry stood up and started clapping. Hermione smiled when she saw the whole Weasley family start to get up and clap. As the clapping quieted down Draco said, "Thank you, now let's enjoy the rest of the Gala."
     Hermione took off for the Weasley's and the Potter's table and embraced Harry, Ginny, and Ron.
     "I've missed you guys so much," Hermione cried.
     "Don't worry we've missed you more," Ron said. "Meet my wife Cassidy."
     A woman with red hair smiled and shook Hermione's hand. Hermione giggle, "I didn't notice you, you blend right in."
     "I ave been told zhat many times," Cassidy said.
     Hermione raised an eyebrow and Ginny appeared at her side, "We went on vacation to Fleur's parent's house in France. She one of Fleur's friends."
     "Ah," Hermione said. Hermione then noticed Ginny's belly, "You're pregnant."
     "Really?" Ginny said sarcastically. "I hadn't noticed."
     "Things really have changed." Hermione sighed. "Oh, I forgot. Will you be my maid of honor?"
     Ginny smiled, "Only if you tell me how you fell in love with Draco."
     "Of course," Hermione laughed. "Also, Cassidy will be a bridesmaid, same with Pansy."
     "And Blaise will be my best man, and Ron and Harry will be groomsmen, of course." Draco said coming up behind Hermione.
     Hermione smiled, "Everything is going to be perfect."