e l e v e n

Hermione was walking to her next class when she heard yelling around the corner. She ran around about to tell off some kids when she saw Draco. He was standing in the hallway looking through the window while kids surrounded him yelling at him.
"Evil!"
"Killer!"
"Deatheater!"
     Hermione ran in front of Draco, "Be quiet and get to class! Draco doesn't deserve any of this!"
     The kids looked awkwardly at Hermione and walked away slowly. Hermione turned to Draco, "I didn't know this was going on..."
"Everyone praises you, but they yell at me.  I'm used to it."
"You shouldn't be yelled at, you were forced to do these things."
"I could've gotten help..."
"But you were scared for your family."
"My father was the one to make me do it."
"He isn't your family, your mother is."
"Still, there is nothing you can do about it."
"I just did."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Draco walked through the halls of his Potion lab when he ran into Gregory, "Hey, I've been meaning to talk to you?"
     Gregory turned his attention to Draco, "Yeah, boss?"
"I need some help with the werewolf potion."
"I'm pretty busy with some other potions,  I think-"
     Draco stopped him, "No, I know you're busy. I was wondering if you knew any werewolves that would like to help with the potion testing."
"Actually, about that..." Gregory paused, "There's a bit of backlash from the werewolf community. Most people think you are trying to kill off werewolves or something, I've tried talking to them about it, it's just... difficult."
     Draco thought, "I'm going to have to figure a way out to get them to understand. Thanks anyways."
"No problem," Gregory turned back to what he was working on.
     Draco walked straight to the elevator to head to his office, he was going to have to find some way to convince the werewolves that he was not trying to off them.