t w e n t y - o n e

Hermione stood in the middle of the Chuddley Cannons quidditch pitch. Ron had taken her out for a picnic and a broom ride around the stadium, and now he was on one knee.
     "Hermione, will you marry me?" Ron asked.
     Hermione looked at Ron, panic in her eyes, "We just got out of a war."
     "That why I think we should get married, to lighten up people's lives."
     "We've only started dating a month ago."
     "Only officially, we've basically been dating our entire lives."
     "Ron," Hermione said softly. "It's too soon. I'm about to go back to school. You're about to have your first quidditch season. It's to close to the war. And we've just started dating. Let's just... give it a year."
     Ron stood up, "Fine. A year."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Draco held onto Hermione's hands, "Don't peek."
     Hermione laughed, "You should've put a blindfold over my nose also, I know we're on a beach."
     "Well... You don't know what it looks like," Draco teased.
     "You're right, I don't," Hermione said. "But, it's going to be beautiful, I know that for sure."
     "Man, you've are ruined the surprise." Draco joked.
     Hermione laughed, "Are we there yet?"
     Draco go of her hands, and walked behind Hermione. He pulled the blindfold off of her.
     In front of her was a table with two chairs. The waves were reaching the table but instead of hitting the table, it went around it. The table had coral and other sea things as decorations. Hermione turned to look out at the ocean and saw the sun setting over it.
     She turned to Draco, "It's beautiful, thank you." She kissed Draco.
     They sat down and the table and talked for a while when food appeared on their plates. They started eating the pasta and once the were done, Draco got up.
     "Hermione," Draco said. "It has almost been a year since we've met again, and I just want to say I have loved being with you every moment. As soon as you came to see me in the hospital as Astoria, I knew I wanted to be with you forever."
     Draco got down on one knee and pulled out a ring, "Hermione, will you marry me?"
     Hermione put her hand over her mouth, and tears of joy escaped her eyes, "Yes, yes, I will."
     Draco slipped the ring onto her finger and they shared a deep kiss.