f i f t e e n

Hermione woke up screaming. She took deep breathes as she looked around her room trying to calm herself down. Everything is ok, everything is over, she thought.
     Draco burst into the room just then, "Are you ok?"
     "Sorry, nightmare."
     Draco walked out of her room. Hermione closed her eyes but all she could see was the castle in ruins and dead bodies around her, her eyes shot open again. A tear slipped own her face.
     Draco came back in with a bottle, "Here, dreamless sleep. It helps a lot."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Hermione heard a knock on her door, she stumbled while trying to out on her shoe while running to the door. She opened it and saw Draco.
     "You ready to go?" Draco smiled at her.
     "Of course." Hermione grabbed Draco's arm and walked outside.
     "Actually, the place we are going to tonight is a bit away, can we aparate?"
     Hermione nodded and Draco aparated them. Once Hermione opened her eyes she saw a huge field all around her, "Wow, Draco..."
     "Turn around," Draco called from behind her. She turned around and there was a picnic blanket with a picnic basket and candles around it. "Do you like it?" Draco asked.
     "I love it," Hermione took Draco's face and she planted a kiss on his lips.
     They sat down and Draco handed her a glass, "I really hope the potion succeeds tonight. I feel like this is going to be the potion that works."
     Hermione took a sip, "Its all trial and error, but I also hope it succeeds."
     Draco sighed, "Awhile ago my werewolf coworker talked to me about how some werewolves were... against the potion."
     "I don't think they are necessarily against it, just wary about your motives."
     "I want to let them know that I do care about their wellbeing and that's why I'm making the potion. I know that many people won't hire then because they know that once every month they have to take off work, but if they have this potion, they will be able to work more. It'll hopefully be a step to solving prejudice in the workplace and help werewolf unemployment."
     "If you explain that to them, they'll understand." Hermione looked up, "Wow... The sky is so beautiful."
     Draco looked up also, "You can see my constellation."
     "Your constellation?" Hermione giggled.
     "I was named after the constellation, so when I was younger I called it my constellation." Draco blushed.
     "I think it's adorable," Hermione kissed Draco, "So, tell me exactly where it is."