Chapter 1- The past

Secretly-Anxious? ThunderHoltz? I did it!

Tw: mentions of abuse, cutting, thoughts of suicide, cursing, one mention of sex, blood, summoning ritual, knife, crying, and all of that types of stuff! Tell me if I need to put in more! Stay safe!
______
"You're nothing but a human, and I'm more powerful than you could ever hope to be! I shouldn't have to do anything you say!"

"May I remind you that you are the one who agreed to this contract. You knew damn well what you were getting yourself into when you bound yourself to me."

Roman sighed, exasperated at the human in front of him. He knew that he agreed to the contract, he knew of what he had to do once he was bound to this human but he just can't help but feel like he's some sort of slave! He's a fucking demon for hell's sake! He shouldn't be this- this spoiled emo's personal servant!

Roman frustratedly ran his hands through his hair, "Remind me just why you tried summoning me in the first place?!" Roman groaned, dragging his hands down his face.

The human just shrugged with a beautiful smirk on his face, "I dunno, Roman. I was young and dumb, I didn't know what I was doing and I was fuckin desperate but..." Virgil stepped closer to him, making the demon step back and blush slightly at his human's sudden change in behavior.

Virgil trailed his hand from Roman's to up to his arm and then finally to Roman's jaw, gently placing his hand upon it and caressing it ever so often, the human stared intently into the Demon's deep red eyes. He leaned forward, standing on his toes due to Roman being almost a foot taller, and whispered something into the demon's ear that made him flush even more.

"I don't regret it, " Virgil drew back from the intimacy he previously shared with Roman, smiling when he saw his deep red face, almost as deep of a red as his eyes, "so, I don't think I'll ever break our bond, even if you hurt me," Virgil said, smiling and he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

Roman was...well, astonished by the amount of trust this human had put in him. Him? A demon? What in the ever-burning hell was this boy thinking?

"You do know you can't ever trust a demon," Roman warned as he crossed his arms, leaning against a wall that was nearby. "Yeah, I know," Virgil said with a bright smile on his face and, by the devil, Roman would do anything to protect that smile, not only due to the binding of their souls, he would genuinely do anything for his precious human, even if it meant facing Satan again for him.

Roman just sighed and collapsed onto their couch, groaning in slight annoyance, "Fine, princess. I'll clean the fucking bathroom, just...do college shit. Ok?" Roman grumbled from the couch. Virgil giggled softly and nodded, going over to sit down on the same couch Roman was sprawled out on.

As soon as Virgil sat down, Roman immediately plopped his head on Virgil's lap, causing the emo boy to chuckle softly as he proceeded to play with Roman's hair. Roman hummed in content as Virgil did so.

"Y'know what, Ro?"

"Hm?"

"I'd never thought you'd be such a big softie when I first met you," Virgil said teasingly, earning an annoyed growl from the demon in his lap.

"and I thought you'd never be a brat, but look at how that went.," Roman said as he sat up from Virgil's lap and glared at him. Virgil just shrugged, "Can't deny that."

Roman sighed and pulled Virgil into his lap and wrapped his arms securely around the boy, burying his head in the smaller's soft hair, "You were so adorable when I first met you..."