Chapter 81: The Infirmary

Chapter 81

June 2nd 20XX

League Of Villains

8:20 AM

Izuku was unconscious in the hideout's make shift infirmary. An empty room with some beds, a couple of medicine cabinets and some different healing technology Kurogiri and Shigaraki had swiped from a bunch of different small time support tool facilities. It was quite, almost silent besides Kurogiri pressing buttons on Izuku's health monitor. Izuku had slowly woke up to see Kurogiri waiting for him to wake up.

Kurogiri: Izuku you're finally awake

Me: What happened to me?

Kurogiri: Do you remember the news?

Me: *remembering how All Might was free from his crimes* Yeah All Might was able get away with everything he had done

Kurogiri: And after that you went out and...

Me: I remember going outside and... what did I do?

Kurogiri: So you know what happened to you, don't you?

Me: It's a long story but I have this other side of myself, he's the reason I beat Stain, but even then I was using his power. If I let him control me... I don't know what I would do.

Kurogiri: So what exactly triggers this?

Me: He would so up in my head under times of great stress, a voice that offers me power but my personality changes... Did I hurt anyone when I...

Kurogiri: Shigaraki stopped you, honestly it surprised me you seem to grow on him.

Me: What do you mean?

Kurogiri: Another time, besides you need your rest.

Izuku had a lot of questions for Kurogiri but he knew he needed his rest so he could train to control and harness the power of Tenshi.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed, please leave your thoughts for me so I can further improve upon not only this story but the series as a whole.