Chapter 123: Written Exam

Chapter 123

June 11th 20XX

U.A High Class 1-A

8:00 AM

Izuku got to class first as everyone came in, they all said hello to Izuku as Izuku acted like his old self all happy and nervous. Bakugo and Ochaco were the only ones who knew what Izuku really was and even they made sure to keep Izuku's secret from everyone else. Aizawa walked into class clearly agitated.

Mr. Aizawa: Okay class I worked hard on this so first we are doing a written exam. Tenya passed out the papers for me?

Tenya: Of course Mr. Aizawa

Tenya passed out the papers and everyone in the class started working on the test immediately. After an hour everyone turned in their papers. Now that everyone was done Mr. Aizawa was ready to explain the next phase of the exam.

Mr. Aizawa: Now let's just get into the next phase exams, change into your hero costumes and meet me outside.

Momo: Why are we going outside

Mr. Aizawa: You'll find out when we get there, now you better hurry up if any of you are late you will fail

Everyone got up and ran to the changing rooms not wanting to fail this exam. Everyone's hero costumes were the same except Izuku who had a Kevlar suit like his black one except it was green and white, it looked heroic. He had knives attached to his legs, visible as to instill fear in his enemies. The other students saw this and were confused but they decided to focus on the mission. Class 1-A ran outside to see the teachers lined up.

Mr. Aizawa: Okay everyone *pauses for a second when he sees Izuku's costume* I will be explaining the exams. You have fought robots, seen villains in action and have fought each other now how would you do against us the teachers. You will fight with a partner to defeat your teacher and if you win you pass. You either have to knock them out, put these handcuffs on them *holds handcuffs* or you can run and escape to get help from another "hero". Do your best and stuff.

Ochaco: Who will we be going up against?

Mr. Aizawa: The matches are

Jiro and Tsu Vs Thirteen

Tenya and Kirishima VS Present Mic

Shinso and Momo Vs Aizawa

Shoto and Ochaco Vs Nezu

Bakugo and Izuku Vs All Might

Mr. Aizawa: Oh and I forgot to mention that the rest of you failed so you will be doing a make up test during the summer camp. Now then let's get started then *smiles*

The written test was rough and only 10 people passed, now will the students be able to defeat their teachers? The exams are just getting started, next time Jiro and Tsu Vs Thirteen!!!

I decided to limit the people who passed so I could focus on each fight to there greatest potential.